Mothlite – Dark Age
|A3||Seeing In The Dark|
|A5||Something In The Sky|
- Artwork – Ian Johnstone (2)
- Bass Guitar – Christos Fanaras (tracks: A3, A6)
- Cello – Alexander Tucker (tracks: A4)
- Design – Stephen O'Malley
- Drums, Percussion – Benjamin Dawson (tracks: A2, A4, A5, B1, B2), Jamie Gomez Arrellano* (tracks: A3, A6, B5)
- Engineer [Eastcote] – Antti Uusimaki
- Engineer [Golden Hum] – Daniel Lea
- Engineer [Kristoffer Rygg's Voice] – Tore Ylvisaker*
- Lacquer Cut By – HL*
- Mastered By – Jamie Gomez Arrellano*
- Mixed By – Daniel O'Sullivan, Knut Jonas Sellevold
- Photography By – Ian Johnstone (2)
- Producer – Daniel O'Sullivan, Knut Jonas Sellevold
- Programmed By – Antii Uusimaki* (tracks: A6)
- Synthesizer – Antti Uusimaki (tracks: A3)
- Violin – Frances May Morgan* (tracks: B3)
- Vocals – Kristoffer Rygg (tracks: A6), Linn Carin Dirdal (tracks: A3)
Kristoffer Rygg's voice was recorded in Crystal Canyon Studios, Oslo.
This vinyl edition of Dark Age is packed in a 5 colour gatefold sleeve with a matt laminate finish and the inner bag is on uncoated stock with 2 colour pantone print.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 802644582313
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): BC64260-01 A1 HL
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): BC64260-01 B1 HL
7" records post as large letters (LL) (UK)
12" records post as Small Parcels (SP)
If you live in the UK,
<100g (LL) orders can be sent for £1.06 (+ £0.40 mailer) first class or £ 0.83 ( + £0.40 mailer) second class.
<250g (LL) orders can be sent for £1.50 (+ £0.40 mailer) first class or £1.32 ( + £0.40 mailer) second class.
<500g (LL) orders can be sent for £1.97 (+ £0.40 per mailer) first class or £1.72 (+£0.40 per mailer) second class.
<750g (LL) orders can be sent for £2.72 (+ £0.40 per mailer) first class or £2.33 (+ £0.40 per mailer) second class.
<1kg (SP) orders can be sent for £3.55 (+ £0.60 per mailer), first class or £3.00 (+ £0.60 per mailer) second class.
<2kg (SP) orders can be sent for £5.50 (+ £0.60 per mailer) first class or £3.00 (+ £0.60 per mailer ) second class.
Small Parcels post by the kg so multiple records can be sent at no extra cost.
Cassettes and CDs will be packaged and weighed, please place an order and I'll invoice you, all items at cost price (shipping).
Requests can be made for second class post (UK) or confirmed (signed for). In these instances I can invoice you accordingly. All orders over £20 will be sent tracked/signed for insurance to the full value of the item/s. I only recommend that you request for tracked/signed (+) if your item is worth more than £20 as the British (Royal) mail insure anything under (£20) for both international and domestic post. Tracked and signed orders over £50 are also fully insured and will be refunded after consideration if clear photographic evidence is sent of damaged/inaudible items. I will do my best to package and ensure items reach you in the best condition possible and to refund damaged/faulty items if you are not fully satisfied.
Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy your records