Ringo Starr – Goodnight Vienna
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Recorded At – Producers Workshop
- Remixed At – Sound Labs, Hollywood
- Lacquer Cut At – The Mastering Lab
- Manufactured By – Apple Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Winchester
- Published By – Lennon Music
- Published By – ATV Music Corp.
- Published By – Marsaint Music
- Published By – Braintree Music
- Published By – Richoroony Ltd.
- Published By – Tree Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Big Pig Music Ltd.
- Published By – Lady Jane Music
- Published By – Hollis Music
- Published By – Blackwood Music Inc.
Text on the bottom of the back cover reads:
℗ 1974 EMI Records Limited Manufactured by Apple Records, Inc. 1370 Avenue of the Americas New York, New York
Printed in U.S.A.
Released with a printed inner image/lyrics-sleeve
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): SW-1-3417
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): SW-2-3417
- Matrix / Runout (Version 1 runout A): SW1-3417-Z3 TML-S #2 -------◁
- Matrix / Runout (Version 1 runout B): SW-2-3417-Z4 TML-S #2 -------◁
- Matrix / Runout (Version 2 runout A): SW 1-3417-Z7 TML M
- Matrix / Runout (Version 2 runout B): SW2-3417-Z4 TML 1
- Matrix / Runout (Version 3 runout A etched): SW1-3417-Z3 TML-S #2 -------◁
- Matrix / Runout (Version 3 runout B etched): SW2-3417-Z4 TML-M -------◁
- Matrix / Runout (Version 4 runout A): SW1-3417-Z4 TML-M #2 -------◁
- Matrix / Runout (Version 4 runout B): SW2-3417-Z10 TML-S •-------◁
Shipping continental US $5 per 1 st LP , $1 each additional. Double album counts as 2 LPs. I ship on Saturdays. International buyers contact for shipping quote in advance.
Я не продаю в бывшие республики СССР.
No sales to ALL former USSR republics.
Please make a note, these are used records, not new, and I grade them to the best of my ears, equipment and knowledge. All grades are visual and I do not grade with microscope. If one expects VG+ be pristine, then it is not a case and the one probably has to shop somewhere else.
I reserve the right to cancel sale to buyers with low feedback numbers. And I mean it. Orders from buyers with less than 10 feedbacks will be cancelled.
MATRIX specific album BUYERS. You will have to request verification of the matrix SPECIFIC item (i.e.: MON, CTH, etc.) so I can confirm with you before you buy or before I ship. I will inspect the dead wax to be sure I have chosen the correct version I am selling. This will eliminate errors that will frustrate the buyer. Failing to do so may result in shipping cost not being refundable on a return.