Saint Etienne – Method Of Modern Love / This Is Tomorrow
- Licensed From – Saint Etienne Limited
- Licensed To – Universal Music Operations Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Saint Etienne Limited
- Copyright (c) – Saint Etienne Limited
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Kobalt
- Published By – Native Songs
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – Sony ATV
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Manufactured By – www.gzvinyl.com
- Pressed By – GZ Digital Media – 80089H
Initial 500 copies (sold only at Recordstore.co.uk and Rough Trade Shops) were autographed by Sarah Cracknell.
Some copies were stamped with PROMO instead of being numbered and circulated as promotional items.
Issued as a double A-side, with a large "A" prominently printed on both labels.
℗ 2009 Saint Etienne Limited under exclusive license to Universal Music Operations Limited.
© 2009 Saint Etienne Limited.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 02517 97437 1
- Barcode (String): 602517974371
- Matrix / Runout (Method Of Modern Love Side, etched): Guy's - ELECTRIC
- Matrix / Runout (Method Of Modern Love Side, stamped): 80089H1/A www.gzvinyl.com - HVN185 - A
- Matrix / Runout (This Is Tomorrow Side, stamped): HVN185 - B 80089H2/A
Seller's Shipping Information
< 2 7" singles or 1-2 CDs (jewel case):
Postage to Sweden SEK 35
Postage to other countries SEK 70 (approx. $8)
~ 3-6 singles or 3-4 CDs (jewel case) or 1 LP:
Postage to Sweden SEK 70
Postage to other countries SEK 118 (approx. $14)
~ 7-11 singles or 5-8 CDs (jewel case) or 2-3 LPs:
Postage to Sweden SEK 88
Postage to other countries SEK 180 (approx. $20)