|That's My Little Suzie
|In A Turkish Town
|Come On, Let's Go
|Ooh, My Head
|Bluebirds Over The Mountain
|We Belong Together
- Discogs no longer accepts IBAN payments. Instead of that you can use Ideal or Sofort.
- Nederlands: Je kunt met Ideal betaten. De Ideal optie komt pas tevoorschijn nadat op de PayPal checkout button is geklikt. Graag dat niet doen vanaf een smartphone of een ipad, want daar zijn wat problemen mee. Via IBAN betalen staat Discogs niet toe jammer genoeg.
- For CDs we have 3 shipping options:
 Economy - No Jewelcases: This option is low in postage expenses. Extra discs will only have 1 euro extra postage. We might remove the heavy plastic CD box/jewelcase when it saves on postage. We then send you only artwork and the disc. From 0 to 30 euros we will send the order untracked. Above 30 euros we will send with tracking.
 IfStandard option: we send with the jewelcases. From 0 to 30 euros we will send the order untracked. Above 30 euros we will send with tracking.
 International Tracked. This will be a trackable parcel.
- In order to control the order flow a bit we now and then set a minimum order amount from Monday until Friday. As we will ship paid orders next week you might find something else in the days after to complete your order. In the weekend there is no minimum order amount.
- We collect only one time each week all orders which were paid before mondaymorning 09:00 CET. The orders paid after that will be shipped the week after. We are a selling collective and no commercial webshop. Most sellers also do the order picking and packaging of the parcels theirselves, and organizing this is a difficult planning job, as most sellers have other obligations during the week, it might take 1-9 working days before we actually ship your order.
- The [EUJ] or [TBJ] etc codes at the beginning of the comment line identifies the seller in our selling collective owning the item.
- Standard post means that the order is shipped without tracking. You then will not get a tracking code.
- On the shipping label is the total amount of the ordered items and the shipping costs. There can be charged import duties for countries outside of the Eurozone, please be aware we don't cover the import duties.
- We ship to the PayPal address for PayPal payments.
- Discogs accepts Paypal, Creditcard, Sofort, Ideal and Mercado payment. IBAN payments are not accepted anymore.
--> We do not charge any paypal fees. If you want to pay by credit-card please open a Paypal account registering your creditcard and after that pay by Paypal. That's the safest way for you.
Items with comments starting with [X..] are eXternal stocks exclusively available for us which need to be shipped to us first. Normally they ship together with our own stocks, when there is a delay in delivery of these goods to us they will be shipped 2 or 3 working days later.
- We use the automatic invoicing system so you can see postage expenses before you finalize your order. Shipping costs are relatively low when you order multiple items. Just try it by adding the items to your cart and click on the cart icon in the upper right corner. You then will go to your shopping cart and see the list with the items and next to it the shipping expenses. By default the shipping costs is on "standard airmail" for orders below € 30.
- Orders above € 30 are ONLY shipped by the shipping option "registered" or "international signed for". Shipping by "standard airmail" is always on your own risk.
- We ship to the PayPal address for PayPal payments and to the discogs address for IBAN payments.
- We don't sell very expensive items to new buyers who don't have any positive verifyable feedbacks yet. We had a few bad experiences with paypal claims.
- If you have any special shipping requests, please let us know upon paying for your order. We ship the package how we think it should be shipped.
- On the shipping label will be the total order value + shipping costs so non-EU customers may be charged with a customs fee. Please ask us if you have any questions or concerns, we may be able to ship the order in two parcels so the value per parcel is lower.
- We only collect our orders after receiving payment. After payment you can not change your order anymore. Requests for changing the order or combining the order with another on have to be sent by messaging us on the order page within 24 hours after payment.
- With a stock of more than 200.000 items in stock it sometimes happens that an item is not in stock. In general all orders with missing items will be refunded and the order will be shipped as is. If you would like us to handle your order in a different manor, you must contact us on the order page upon paying for your order.
- We ship our parcels within the Netherlands via Fietskoeriers (or their partner DHL). In the big cities the postman delivers the parcels by bike and on the countryside parcels are delivered by cars that use bio gas.
- Shipping rates also include handling costs and cost for shipping materials, so it might be a bit more expensive than the actual postal rates.
- We do a visual grading of our CDs and vinyls, not an audibility test. This generally is enough, but sometimes a vinyl is noisy or a CD skips without seeing it. Please contact us for that and we will settle the problem. In case you disagree with the grading your case will be discussed in our team. Sending a pictures will speed up this procedure. We usually solve this matter making a partial or full refund according to the actual grading. If you wish to return the item we always make a full refund but we don't cover any return costs.
- For grading we have used the discogs marketplace grading: http://www.discogs.com/help/mp-grading.html
- We do not grade CD jewelcases. We only grade disc and artwork.
- In the comments you sometimes find the following abbreviations or texts:
SOBC = sticker on backside cover
SOC = sticker on cover
SOL = sticker on label
TOC = Tear on cover (most of the time due to bad pricesticker removals)
TOL = Tear on Label
WOBC = writing on backside cover
WOC = writing on cover
WOL = writing on label
Clean vinyl = There might be light surface scratches on the vinyl, that do not affect play.
Clean, glossy vinyl = There might be light surface scratches on the vinyl, that do not affect play.
Clean scratchless vinyl = No scratches, but vinyl might show some hairlines.
Glossy, scratchless vinyl = Perfect all the way, otherwise it wouldn't be Glossy and Scratchless Spotless vinyl - only used for MINT or NM (M-) wax, (probably) unplayed.
- We only communicate on the discogs order page or via discogs message so NOT via e-mail.
- Finally, although our team is doing their very best, we are all humans and mistakes happen sometimes. Please see our 40.000+ feedbacks that we are a serious seller and always provide customer support. So in case there is something wrong with the order please contact us by sending us a message on the order page and we will settle this in a satisfactory way for you.
+ €7.00 shipping
(about $46.74 total)
Media: Near Mint (NM or M-) A nearly perfect disc. It should show no obvious signs of wear.
Sleeve: Near Mint (NM or M-)What does this condition mean?