Robert Plant And The Sensational Space Shifters – Lullaby And... The Ceaseless Roar
Vinyl, LP, Single Sided, Album, Etched
|A3||Pocketful Of Golden|
|A4||Embrace Another Fall
Vocals – Julie Murphy
|B1||Turn It Up|
|B2||A Stolen Kiss|
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Nicola Powell
|C1||House Of Love|
|C2||Up On The Hollow Hill (Understanding Arthur)|
|C3||Arbaden (Maggie's Babby)|
|CD-3||Pocketful Of Golden||4:12|
|CD-4||Embrace Another Fall
Vocals – Julie Murphy
|CD-5||Turn It Up||4:05|
|CD-6||A Stolen Kiss||5:15|
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Nicola Powell
|CD-9||House Of Love||5:06|
|CD-10||Up On The Hollow Hill (Understanding Arthur)||4:35|
|CD-11||Arbaden (Maggie's Babby)||2:46|
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Licensed To – Nonesuch Records Inc.
- Licensed To – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Trolcharm Limited
- Copyright (c) – Trolcharm Limited
- Manufactured By – Pallas USA
- Manufactured By – Furnace MFG
- Manufactured By – Pallas Group
- Pressed By – Schallplattenfabrik Pallas GmbH – 32366
- Pressed By – Schallplattenfabrik Pallas GmbH – 32537
- Pressed By – Cinram, Olyphant, PA – X40759
- Published By – Sons Of Einion Ltd.
- Published By – Global Jukebox Publishing
- Published By – Folkways Music Publishers, Inc.
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Recorded At – Helium Studios, Wiltshire
- Recorded At – Real World Studios
- Recorded At – The Contino Rooms
- Recorded At – St George's, Bristol
- Mixed At – Top Cat Studio
- Mixed At – Full Mongrel Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Art Direction, Design – Brett Kilroe, Geoffrey Hanson
- Banjo, Guitar, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Liam "Skin" Tyson*
- Bass, Drum Programming, Omnichord, Bass [Upright Bass] – Billy Fuller
- Bendir, Djembe, Guitar, Lute [Tehardant], Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Justin Adams
- Design [Etching Image Assistance] – Chris Telford
- Drums [Drum Set] – Dave Smith (48)
- Keyboards, Loops, Bass [Moog Bass], Piano, Drum [Tabal], Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – John Baggott
- Lute [Kologo], Fiddle [Ritti], Vocals [Fulani Vocals] – Juldeh Camara
- Management – Nicola Powell Management
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – CB*
- Mixed By – Tchad Blake (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1, B3, B4, C2, C3), Tim Oliver (tracks: A2, B2, C1)
- Photography By [Band Photography] – York Tillyer
- Photography By [Original Vinyl Etching Photograph] – Ross Woodall
- Photography By [Robert Plant Photograph] – Ed Miles (2)
- Photography By [Shell Photography], Illustration [Trident/Archor] – Dan Winters (2)
- Producer – Robert Plant
- Recorded By – Tim Holmes (tracks: A2), Tim Oliver (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1 to B4, C1 to C3)
- Written-By – Fuller* (tracks: A2 to A4, B1 to B4, C1 to C4), Smith* (tracks: A3, A4, B1, B3, C1, C3), Baggott* (tracks: A2 to A4, B1 to B4, C1 to C4), Camara* (tracks: A3, A4, B4, C3), Adams* (tracks: A2 to A4, B1 to B4, C1 to C4), Tyson* (tracks: A2 to A4, B1 to B4, C1 to C4), Plant* (tracks: A2 to A4, B1 to B4, C1 to C4)
"Rainbow" incorporates "Love Is Enough", a poem by William Morris.
"Poor Howard" is derived from "Po' Howard" (Lead Belly/A. Lomax/J. Lomax, Sr.), published by Global Jukebix Publishing (BMI)/Folkways Music Publishers
All tracks recorded by Tim Oliver at Helium Studios, Wiltshire and Real World Studios, Bath
Except "Rainbow", recorded by Tim Holmes at Contino Rooms, London
Piano on "A Stolen Kiss" recorded at St. George's Chapel, Bristol
Tracks A2, B2, C1 mixed by Tim Oliver at Top Cat Studio, Wiltshire
Tracks A1, A3, B4, B1, B7, B8, C2, C3 mixed by Tchad Blake at Full Mongrel, Wales
Mastered by Bob Ludwig at Gateway Mastering, Portland, ME
Comes in heavy gatefold sleeve with lyrics and bonus CD in card sleeve.
Side D has an etching on it
Sticker on foil reads:
Plated & pressed on high-performance vinyl at Pallas MFG in Diepholz, Germany
Includes Album on CD
CD track times were derived from a Samsung Blu-ray Disc Player, Model BD-F7500.
The front sleeve only lists "Robert Plant" as artist, however, the spine and labels show full artist name "Robert Plant And The Sensational Space Shifters"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 75597 95433 3
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): 1-543973-A RE1 CB
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): 1-543973-B RC1 CB
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B runout, stamped): -32366- P.USA
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout, etched): 1-543973-C RE1 CB
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout, stamped): -32537- P.USA
- Matrix / Runout (CD): X40759 1 543973-2 TEXT 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L902
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U7Q
- Other (Cat# on CD): STCD 544791
Banca Raiffaisen Basso Ceresio
Vinyl = 8 Chf for up to 5 Kg worth of records
CD and 7" = Anything under 2 cm in thickness (1 single CD and 7") is 1.60 Chf. Anything thicker regardless of weight jumps to 8 Chf
EU: Priority Shipping Track and Trace
Vinyl = 9.50 Chf first item, additional 2.5 Chf up to 2 Kg total shipping weight
CD and 7" = 5.50 Chf first item, additional 1.5 Chf up to 2 Kg total shipping weight
U.S., Brasil, Japan, Australia
Vinyl = 10 Chf first item, additional item 3 Chf up to 2 Kg total weight
CD and 7" = 5Chf first item, additional item 2.5 Chf for CD and 1.5 Chf for 7" up to 2 Kg total weight
Priority (with track and trace):
Vinyl = 14 Chf first item, additional item 3 Chf up to 2 Kg total weight
CD and 7" = 6.5 Chf first item, additional item 2.5Chf for CD and 1.5 Chf for 7" up to 2 Kg total weight
USSR and Easter Europe not in EU and Ex Soviet Block: Priority Shipping ONLY
Vinyl = 12 Chf first item, 2.50 Chf each additional up to 2 Kg total shipping weight
CD and 7" = 8.5 Chf first item, 2.5 Each additional CD and 1.5 Each Additional 7" up to 2 Kg total shipping weight
Tondo Music Sells DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid).
We are worldwide sellers and are in no position to handle the importing to each Country in the world. The Buyer is therefore responsible for all costs associated with Importing which may include Import Fees, Value Added Tax (VAT) and/or Custom Charges and all other charges which your Country may impose on an import from Switzerland.
Additionally, unless you purchase shipping Insurance, you accept the risk of loss of or damage to the goods.
Swiss Sales Include VAT on both the Item's Price and Shipping. As such, we are unable to accept offers and cannot give discounts on Swiss Sales.
We ship using the Discogs Address
We offer two shipping methods:
1. Economy/Standard Swiss Post: While relatively cheap, this method is going to be SLOW, particularly when crossing Oceans! Economy post WILL NOT provide you with Track & Trace capability so once shipped we will not be able to know where your package is and when it will get there. If you choose Standard Post YOU, the CUSTOMER assumes the risk of loss or damage.
2. Priority Swiss Post Track and Trace: MUCH FASTER service and WILL provide Track and Trace up to the package leaving Switzerland and to the Buyer's Home Country Distribution Center (No delivery confirmation). Swiss Tracking works ONLY on Swiss Post site and it does NOT track in your Country's Postal Service Tracking site. All packages leaving Switzerland will have to clear your Country's Customs, and as such track and trace will only track till arrival at Custom's center.
Once again, Standard/Economy Post while relatively cheap will NOT provide you with track and trace and YOU, the customer, will assume all related risk of loss, theft or damage.
Tondo Music is located on the shores of Lake Lugano and 15 yards from our Hamlet's Post Office. Elga and Tania run the shop and are friendly and precise with over 50 years of combined experience. We enjoy daily trips to the Post Office as it breaks the monotony hence we are daily shippers. We usually ship the same day we receive payment confirmation from Pay Pal unless of course the Post Office is Closed or it is too late to go that day.
We can therefore guarantee to you that your purchase is going to be processed within 24/48 business hours from your payment.
~ All Items are thoroughly cleaned prior to shipping
~ All of our boxes are specialty boxes made specifically for the media we are selling. No weird/homemade contraptions
~ All of our vinyls will include a protective outer sleeve
~ All of our vinyls are shipped with the vinyl and its sleeve outside its original jacket as to prevent damage to the jacket. We do not accept requests to ship in a method other than our Shop's standard.
~ Sealed items are shipped as Sealed. We do not open them and remove the vinyl from inside the jacket
~ Tondo Music is a 100% smoke free environment
Tondo Music, Nuvola64 Sagl, its owners and employees are NOT accountable for lost, stolen, damaged items resulting from shipping.
At Tondo we take great pride in disclosing and grading what we are selling to its finest detail and we inspect ALL orders prior to sending out the final invoice so that if we find some hidden or unseen flaws are communicated prior to shipping.
That said, we are dealing with an imperfect science as vinyls and CD may have inherited flaws which cannot be seen or foreseen. We also have to take into consideration that the media has to work on your equipment with all its variables and considerations.
With this in mind, we are willing to accept a defective or not as described item provided that you ship it back in its original condition. Upon receipt and inspection of the item, we will refund you the original purchase price. We cannot refund the original shipping costs or the return shipping cost as those are the responsibility of the customer.
As customary with any online commerce we will try to work any issues out with the customer directly, in a way that satisfies all that those involved but we will require you, the customer, to be reasonable as well.
Keep in mind that at Tondo we don't do well with negative feed-back threats. We are professionals and own a physical record shop, and we want you, the customer, to be satisfied. This is and always remains our No. 1 priority and we would like to do this with kindness and love... this is the Swiss way. Should you have a problem with the order simply message us with kindness and we will certainly find a way to address your concerns.
~ All media is VISUALLY inspected under strong light. Our inventory is in excess of 110,000 items and we cannot play grade everything we list
~ If there are areas of great concern we will play grade the specific area and disclose it. We test our vinyl on a Thorens MKII TD166 and our CD's on a Revox Emotion B22
~ Tondo Music grading policy does not allow for any item which remains open to be graded as Mint. Our highest possible grade for a previously open item is therefore Near MINT
~ Tondo has been collecting, buying and selling vinyl since 1974 and CD's for over 25 years and realizes that no two people see the same things. There are only two people that can grade at Tondo Music and we often "calibrate" ourselves against one another. That said you may occasionally disagree with our grade given. We will NEVER argue with a customer that disagrees with our grading as much will depend on your equipment, stylus, cartridge, tracking force, weight and a myriad of other factors which are unique to you, the customer. We will therefore immediately offer to take the item back for a full refund of the original price but not the shipping to and from and return. If you have specific concerns, always contact us prior to purchasing it but DO NOT buy a VG or VG+ vinyl expecting sound perfection, it simply is not a compatible strategy.
~ For the Audiophile and the collector of exceptional Classical Music, we strongly suggest to visit our store. Make a vacation out of it, it is going to be well worth it. We understand that you posses some of the finest and most expensive equipment in the world, and that your standards are considerably higher when it comes with background noise, crackling and the likes. That said, please keep in mind that our grading is visual.
Please DO NOT ask us to declare a value less than purchase price in order to avoid local taxes. We are experienced International sellers and will do all that we can to minimize this impact. Tondo Music and Nuvola64 Sagl reserves the right to AUTOMATICALLY cancel the order from buyers making a request to alter the value of a product on the custom declaration.
Due to a recent spike of Customers Purchasing SEALED records only to claim damages and trying to return them we are now unable to offer returns on ANY SEALED item. ALL SALES ON SEALED VINYL RECORDS ARE THEREFORE FINAL.