|A3||–Dispepsiaa||Cultura Da Idiotice|
|A4||–Dispepsiaa||Manipulados Pelo Estereótipo|
|A6||–Dispepsiaa||Algemas Da Bíblia|
|B2||–Sakatat||Adım Adım Elerki|
|B3||–Sakatat||Suçlu Kim? II|
|B4||–Sakatat||Göz Yumanlar Daha Mı Az Suçlu?|
- Artwork [Dispepsiaa Cover Artwork Done By] – Rose (24)
- Drums – Kayar* (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Guitar [Strings], Backing Vocals [Shouts] – Onurcan* (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Layout [Dispepsiaa Layout Done By] – Janez
- Performer – Anderson "Gordo" (tracks: A1 to A6), Antônio (tracks: A1 to A6), Ivan (40) (tracks: A1 to A6), Rafael* (tracks: A1 to A6)
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Lau (7) (tracks: A1 to A6), Unsal* (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Vocals [Grunts & Screams] – Semih* (tracks: B1 to B5)
Sakatat's tracks were recorded, mixed and mastered at Deep (Ankara, June '10).
500 copies pressed.
Track B5 originally by Sore Throat.
Pressing plant uncredited.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): BOG 027 - A₁
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): BOG 027 - B₁