Run-DMC – Tougher Than Leather
|A3||They Call Us Run Dmc||2:56|
|A4||Beats To The Rhyme||2:43|
|B1||Tougher Than Leather||4:20|
|B2||I'm Not Going Out Like That||4:54|
|B3||How'd Ya Do It Dee||3:20|
Drums – Bobby "Afro" Walker*
|B5||Soul To Rock And Roll||2:17|
- Art Direction, Design – Janet Perr
- Bass – Daniel Shulman, Davy D.*
- Engineer – Barbara Milne (tracks: B6), Roey Shamir (tracks: A1, A3, A5 to B5), Steve Ett (tracks: A2, A4)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Angela Piva, Chuck Valle, Greg Gordon
- Executive-Producer – Russell Simmons
- Guitar – Andreas Straub, Davy D.*, Jon Sierra
- Horns – The Uptown Horns*, Vincent Hammond
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Davy D.* (tracks: A1, A3 to B6), Rick Rubin (tracks: A2), Run-D.M.C.*
- Photography By – Robert Lewis (10)
- Piano – Jon Sierra
- Producer – Davy D.* (tracks: A1, A3 to B6), Rick Rubin (tracks: A2), Run-D.M.C.*
- Written-By – D. McDaniels* (tracks: A1, A3 to B6), D. Reeves* (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B3), D. Simon* (tracks: A4), J. Mizell* (tracks: A1, A3, A5 to B6), J. Simmons* (tracks: A1, A3 to B6), M. Nesmith* (tracks: A2)
This release ℗ & © 2014 Sony Music Entertainment.
-180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl Pressing
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 718469 534906
- Barcode (Scanned): 8718469534906
- Matrix / Runout (Side One): 98000 ₁A MOVLP 760
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two): 98000 ₁B MOVLP 760
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
We specialize in good music from every genre.
Check us out on instagram: zionsgaterecords
A quick note about sleeve grading: We sometimes grade a Mint Sleeve as Near Mint . A true mint grade is basically impossible in my opinion...especially once something is shipped. So our near mint is the grade for most new copies of LP's, etc.
How to use discogs:
Browse our selection and purchase the items you would like. We then email you a paypal invoice. Easy, fast and safe. You can use your credit card via paypal even if you do not have an account. Money orders and cash in US dollars are accepted as well. On larger orders I will also take Western Union payments. This is the website for our record store with hundreds of thousands of records. It is much easier to input items and much funner to browse around and learn about music on Discogs so we choose to use this interface. We proudly offer one of the largest and best selections IN THE WORLD on discogs. Adding new items daily. We ship multiple days a week in strong, sturdy boxes. Open 7 days a week, easy to call and pro customer service. I check Discogs often and will attempt to get back to you quickly. Feel free to call the shop if needed 206-568-5446.
Please visit our record store when in the Seattle area.
All shipments come with TRACKING which is emailed to your account connected to paypal.
SHIPPING RATES: (heavier/odd shaped / sized items may cost a little more)
Shipping Discounts applied on multiple items.
USA for LPs - 1 LP media mail is 5.99. 2 LPs is 6.99 - (2 x LPs and heavy vinyl may be more) + discounted shipping for any you add after that. Will give bulk discounts on large orders in the US.
USA for CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette etc are shipped first class mail. 3.99 for the first and 1.00 each additional. after 4 items will receive a free upgrade to priority mail.
USA - priority mail 9.99 = 2.00 ea. additional. Heavier LP's are more
INTERNATIONAL mail prices have significantly gone up as of 2016.
All rates are based on weight and country shipped too now.
Canada LP - AIR MAIL - 19.99 for the first LP
discounts on multiple items
Canada CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette - 11.99 for the first discounts on multiple
WORLD LP - AIR MAIL - 29.99 for ONE LP...double lp's count as more...rates go up by weight and country from here.
WORLD CD/7"/DVD - 14.99 for the first.
We have a 4.99 minimum on used vinyl. If the total of your order is under 4.99 before shipping, we will add a small surcharge, or you can add additional items.
Thanks for your support.