|1-1||That Space Between||13:08|
Circumstances Of Faith
Tabla – Tor Deitrichson*
Vocals – Ai Aso
|Japan Exclusive Bonus Disc|
|2-1||Vega As Behenian||5:49|
|2-2||Kairos Instrument Theme II||1:11|
|2-3||Kairos Instrument Theme IV||1:02|
|2-4||Kairos Instrument Theme III||1:42|
|2-6||Torture À Carapace Molle||7:50|
|2-7||Kairos Instrument Theme I||1:01|
|2-8||Approaching The Pagoda||2:04|
- Art Direction – SOMA*
- Artwork – Denis Kostromitin*
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Bass, Vibraphone, Shruti Box – Stephen O'Malley
- Electric Guitar, Drums, Percussion, Crotales, Synth [Synth Percussion] – Oren Ambarchi
- Layout – Dan Osborn
- Liner Notes [In Japanese] – Tomoyuki Yamazaki
- Mastered By – Jason Ward
- Photography By [Studio] – Alexis Destoop
- Photography By [Trio] – Faith Coloccia
- Recorded By, Producer, Mixed By – Randall Dunn
- Synthesizer [Analogue], Mellotron – Randall Dunn
Recorded with support from the Buda Kunstencentrum & Kunstencentrum Vooruit.
Recorded and produced at Stedelijk Conservatorium, Kortrijk, November 2009.
Mixing and additional recording at Aleph Studios, Seattle, November 2010-2012.
Vocals on track 1-4 recorded at Sound Square, Tokyo, April 2014.
Bonus disc mixed at Avast!, Seattle, April 2014.
Mastered at CMS, January 2014.
Comes in gatefold sleeve with obi strip and three inserts, one of which has tracklisting, credits and liner notes in Japanese.
The duration of the track 2-11 is 00:24 (not 24:59 as in booklet), it's misprint.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4988044011823
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L267
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4444
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): DYMC226A MT H01
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): DYMC226B MT H01
- Rights Society (Disc 1: R-1460762DE): JASRAC
- Rights Society (Disc 2: R-1460763DE): JASRAC