Arranged By [String Arrangement] – David BowieStrings – Tony Visconti
|A2||'Tis A Pity She Was A Whore
Backing Vocals – Erin Tonkon
Electric Guitar [Fender Guitar] – David Bowie
|B1||Sue (Or In A Season Of Crime)||04:40|
|B2||Girl Loves Me||04:51|
|B4||I Can't Give Everything Away||05:47|
- Copyright (c) – ISO Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ISO Records
- Licensed To – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Distributed By – Columbia Records
- Recorded At – The Magic Shop
- Recorded At – Human Worldwide Studios
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Mastered At – Record Technology Incorporated – 25319
- Artwork [Star Image] – NASA (10)
- Bass – Tim Lefebvre
- Design [Album Design By] – Barnbrook
- Drums, Percussion – Mark Guiliana
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer At Human Worldwide] – Erin Tonkon
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer At Magic Shop] – Kabir Hermon
- Engineer [Assistant To Tom Elmhirst] – Joe Visciano
- Engineer [Engineer At Human Worldwide] – Tony Visconti
- Engineer [Engineer At Magic Shop] – Kevin Killen
- Guitar – Ben Monder
- Lacquer Cut By – RJ*
- Mastered By – Joe LaPorta
- Mixed By – David Bowie, Tony Visconti
- Mixed By [Final Master Mix] – Tom Elmhirst
- Music By – Bob Bharma* (tracks: B1), Maria Schneider (tracks: B1), Paul Bateman (7) (tracks: B1)
- Percussion – James Murphy (tracks: B1, B2)
- Photography By – Jimmy King (6), Johan Renck
- Piano, Organ [Wurlitzer Organ], Keyboards – Jason Lindner
- Producer – David Bowie, Tony Visconti
- Saxophone, Flute, Woodwind – Donny McCaslin
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – David Bowie
- Words By, Music By – David Bowie
Released in a gatefold sleeve with clear plastic wallet housing the vinyl, and 16 page 12" x 12" square booklet insert.
Includes a coupon with a download code for a digital copy of the full album.
Front cover has 2 stickers:
The new album
180 gram vinyl
"Parental advisory explicit content"
Album title and track 1 title generally referred to as "Blackstar" but printed as "★"
© & ℗ 2015 ISO Records, under exclusive license to Columbia Records, a Division of Sony Music Entertainment.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 88751 73871 3
- Matrix / Runout: 25319.1(3) 88875-17387-1A RJ STERLING
- Matrix / Runout: 25319.2(3) 88875-17387-1B RJ STERLING
Seller's Shipping Information
We specialize in good music from every genre.
Check us out on instagram: zionsgaterecords
A quick note about sleeve grading: We sometimes grade a Mint Sleeve as Near Mint . A true mint grade is basically impossible in my opinion...especially once something is shipped. So our near mint is the grade for most new copies of LP's, etc.
How to use discogs:
Browse our selection and purchase the items you would like. We then email you a paypal invoice. Easy, fast and safe. You can use your credit card via paypal even if you do not have an account. Money orders and cash in US dollars are accepted as well. On larger orders I will also take Western Union payments. This is the website for our record store with hundreds of thousands of records. It is much easier to input items and much funner to browse around and learn about music on Discogs so we choose to use this interface. We proudly offer one of the largest and best selections IN THE WORLD on discogs. Adding new items daily. We ship multiple days a week in strong, sturdy boxes. Open 7 days a week, easy to call and pro customer service. I check Discogs often and will attempt to get back to you quickly. Feel free to call the shop if needed 206-568-5446.
Please visit our record store when in the Seattle area.
All shipments come with TRACKING which is emailed to your account connected to paypal.
SHIPPING RATES: (heavier/odd shaped / sized items may cost a little more)
Shipping Discounts applied on multiple items.
USA for LPs - 1 LP media mail is 4.99 + a dollar for each additional. A 2 x LP counts as 2 LPs (2xLP = $5.99). This can vary depending on the value or weight of the LP. We wiill give bulk discounts on large orders in the US.
CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette etc are shipped first class mail. 3.99 for the first and 1.00 each additional. after 4 items will receive a free upgrade to priority mail.
USA - priority mail 9.99 = 2.00 ea. additional. Heavier LP's are more
INTERNATIONAL mail prices have significantly gone up as of 2016.
All rates are based on weight and country shipped too now.
Canada LP - AIR MAIL - 16.99 for the first LP
discounts on multiple items
CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette - 11.99 for the first discounts on multiple
WORLD LP - AIR MAIL - 24.99 for ONE LP...double lp's count as more...rates go up by weight and country from here.
WORLD CD/7"/DVD - 14.99 for the first.
Thanks for your support.