Keith Hudson – Rasta Communication
|1-2||Felt We Felt The Strain||3:46|
|1-5||I Broke The Comb||2:36|
|1-6||I'm Not Satisfied||2:49|
|1-7||I'm No Fool||4:24|
|1-10||I Won't Compromise||2:47|
|1-11||Nah Skin Up (12" Mix)||7:24|
|1-12||Felt We Felt The Strain (12" Mix)||6:36|
|1-13||Bloody Eyes (12" Mix)||4:10|
|1-14||Rasta Country (7" Version)||3:00|
|1-15||(Jonah) Come Out Now||2:27|
|Rasta Communication In Dub|
|2-2||Felt The Strain Dub||2:44|
|2-3||My Eyes Are Red Dub||4:14|
|2-4||Bloody Eyes Dub||4:10|
|2-7||I Broke The Comb Dub||2:29|
|2-10||(Jonah) Come Out Now Version||2:32|
- Manufactured By – Sony DADC – DIDX-805454
- Manufactured By – Sony DADC – DIDX-805456
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – VP Music Group, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – VP Music Group, Inc.
- Published By – Greensleeves Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Jusic International Inc.
- Recorded At – Randy's Studio
- Recorded At – Channel One Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Chalk Farm Studios
- Mixed At – King Tubby's Studio
- Mastered At – The Soundmasters
- A&R [Re-issue], Coordinator [Project Co-ordination] – Chris O'Brien (2)
- Backing Vocals – Lisa Strike*, Stickman (2)
- Bass – Aston 'Family Man' Barrett*, George 'Fully' Fullwood*, Robbie Shakespeare
- Congas, Percussion – Tony Brother
- Design [Original Cover] – Bloomfield Travis*
- Design [Re-issue] – Tony McDermott
- Drums – Carlton 'Carly' Barrett*, Eric 'Fish' Clarke*, Lowell 'Sly' Dunbar*
- Engineer [Mixing, King Tubby's Recording Studio] – Lloyd 'Prince Jammy' James*
- Engineer [Recording, Chalk Farm Studios] – Sid Bucknor
- Engineer [Recording, Channel One Recording Studio] – Lancelot 'Maxie' McKenzie*
- Engineer [Recording, Randy's Studio Seventeen] – Clive Chin
- Executive-Producer [Re-issue] – Olivier Chastan
- Guitar [Hawaiian] – Willy Barrett*
- Keyboards – Errol 'Tarzan' Nelson*, Keith Sterling, Ossie 'Nogo' Hibbert*, Theophilus 'Easy Snapping' Beckford*
- Liner Notes [January 2012] – Harry Wise
- Mastered By – Kevin Metcalfe
- Mixed By – Prince Jammy
- Photography By [Dread Photography] – Pat Griffith (2)
- Producer, Arranged By, Keyboards, Lead Vocals [Uncredited], Backing Vocals – Keith Hudson
- Rhythm Guitar – Bertram 'Ranchie' McLean*, Lloyd 'Gitsie' Willis*, Albert Valentine 'Tony' Chin*
- Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar – Earl 'Chinna' Smith*
- Synthesizer – Ken Elliott
- Written-By – J. Walker* (tracks: 1-2 to 1-7, 1-10 to 1-14, 2-2 to 2-9, 2-12), K. Hudson*
Deluxe 27-track 2xCD edition
Includes rare and exclusive 7-inch
& 12-inch mixes
Plus for the first time ever:
"Rasta Communication In Dub"
The entire album
Recorded at: Randy's Studio Seventeen, Kingston, Jamaica / Channel One Recording Studio, Kingston, Jamaica / Chalk Farm Studios, London NW1, England
Mixed at: King Tubby's Recording Studio, Jamaica
Mastered at The Soundmasters, London
Special thanks to Ricardo Hudson and the Hudson Family worldwide, and to Vincent Ellis for his invaluable contribution.
℗ 1979-2012 VP Music Group Inc. © 2012 VP Music Group Inc.
GRE2097 (spine, booklet, back insert)
GRE 2097-2 (sticker)
Released in a slim double jewel case, with 8 page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 01811 20972 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 601811209721
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI L328
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI L329
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 50AB
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 5022
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): A01 DIDX-805454 1
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): A01 DIDX-805456 1
NOTE: We no longer are shipping to Belgium and if you order from there we will cancel immediately. Pick another country.
In the USA up to three LPs and/or 7" shipping = 3.00
Outside USA 1 to 2 x LPs/12"/10" = 23.00
Outside USA 1 to 2 x 7" = 13.50
50% OFF SHIPPING (1st Class International) FOR ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS OF $200 OR MORE.
Otherwise we will invoice you the shipping price when the order is made. Soon we will have detailed shipping options for self-service.
By default we ship 1st class for shipping within the USA for CDs and 7" single items, media mail for all other USA shipping. By default we ship 1st class international for all orders outside of the USA with the buyer assuming responsibility for lost items. We can insure international items by going Priority International which is about double the price.
For specific details on shipping in ways other than the defaults above please email us with your question.
NOTE: All records are visually graded! If you want play graded please ask but don't ask for a whole bunch of them play graded as we don't have time for that. We use visual grading as a proxy for play grading as we want to assume manufacturers can make a proper record and that defects can be detected visually. This is not always the case, especially with Jamaican records which we love but are notoriously funky. Exact definition and agreement of allowable surface noise is difficult so we don't claim to be the ultimate judge of what constitutes zero surface noise. If we know that a record has a lot of surface noise, either from pressing or from play we will say it. What to do about sealed or brand new records? We don't know. It's a problem for both if the record producers are making bad records. Even play grading can miss problems if the entire record is not played through, both sides. This is a flaw in Discogs where we think they should list as menu options the qualifiers for Play Graded vs Visual Graded since otherwise buyers don't know and buyers can take advantage of sellers and claim noisy pressings for even mint items that have never been played. If an item is sealed and it turns out fo be noisy, should it not have been graded as mint? By playing them to play grade a record we are then diminishing the record from mint (unplayed) immediately to NM since we played it.
On the other had you can actually return any item for whatever reason and get a full refund (user pays for shipping back).