Baroness – Purple
|A3||Try To Disappear||4:52|
|B6||Chlorine & Wine
Backing Vocals [Gang Vocals] – Nick Jost, Sebastian Thomson
|B7||The Iron Bell||4:24|
|B9||If I Have To Wake Up (Would You Stop The Rain?)||5:41|
|B10||Crossroads Of Infinity
Speech [Spoken Words] – Isabela Dyer Thompson Baizley
- Artwork [Logo By] – Aaron Horkey
- Booking [EU/UK Booking - ITB] – Steve Zapp
- Booking [EU/UK Booking] – ITB
- Booking [US Booking - AGI] – Nick Storch
- Booking [US Booking] – AGI*
- Drums – Sebastian Thomson
- Electric Bass, Electric Upright Bass, Piano, Synthesizer – Nick Jost
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Pete Adams (3)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Mike Fridmann
- Engineer [Engineered By], Recorded By, Mixed By – Dave Fridmann
- Illustration [Interior Illustration By] – Marald van Haasteren
- Lacquer Cut By – RJ*
- Management – Q Prime Inc.
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Painting [Cover Painting], Design, Layout – John Dyer Baizley
- Producer [Produced By] – Baroness, Dave Fridmann
- Songwriter [All Songs By] – Baroness
- Tracking By [Supplementary Tracking Done By] – Baroness
- Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Lyrics By, Bells, Glockenspiel, Piano [Wurlitzer] – John Dyer Baizley
Includes an 8-page 11" x 11" full color booklet with artwork, lyrics and credits,
an additional printed inner sleeve, and a download code card (digital release).
The gatefold sleeve is printed plain purple on the inner surface.
Some copies have a big sticker with golden letters on the shrink wrap (see picture).
These also have a different barcode sticker attached to the shrink on the back, right under the original barcode on the sleeve.
Track timings were taken from playing the record at constant 33⅓ RPM. They are not listed on the release.
Side A has a locked runout groove, so the duration of A5 could be infinitly.
Tracks are listed sequentially in the booklet.
Produced at Tarbox Road Studios, Cassadega, NY, Winter 2015.
Supplementary tracking done at IQL Studios, Philadelphia, PA.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York, NY.
© & ℗ 2015 Abraxan Hymns, LLC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed, on sleeve): 8 57223 00426 7
- Barcode (Scanned, on sleeve): 857223004267
- Barcode (Printed, sticker on shrinkwrap): 0 602547 687258
- Barcode (Scanned, sticker on shrinkwrap): 0602547687258
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): ABXN001-1A 'TIL THE WHEELS FALL OFF... RJ
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): STERLING -37184- P. USA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): ABXN001-1B 'TIL THE WHEELS FALL OFF... RJ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): STERLING -37184- P. USA
All items are carefully visually graded under a strong halogen light , than please ask to check for a playgraded feedback when there is interest in one or more than one lp , i will clean and listen to the item after your request if not done already .
I use an Ultrasonic Cleaning Audiodesk machine.
I use "GOLDMINE" standards as starting point and then give an upgrade to
make the best possible work before to sell any record
If any buyer would be not satisfied after a deal i ensure full refund after record beying back to me, my deal is your deal.