Courtney Barnett – The Double EP: A Sea Of Split Peas
|How To Carve A Carrot Into A Rose|
|A1||Out Of The Woodwork||5:50|
|A2||Don't Apply Compression Gently||3:36|
|I've Got A Friend Called Emily Ferris|
|C2||Are You Looking After Yourself?||7:42|
|D1||Canned Tomatoes (Whole)||4:33|
|D3||Ode To Odetta||2:47|
- Copyright (c) – Courtney Barnett
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Courtney Barnett
- Licensed To – Marathon Artists
- Licensed To – Mom + Pop
- Record Company – Milk! Records
- Record Company – House Anxiety Records
- Recorded At – Head Gap
- Recorded At – Firthy's Lounge Room
- Mastered At – Crystal Mastering
- Manufactured By – Noiseland Industries – 14-0088
- Pressed By – MPO
- Lacquer Cut At – SST Brüggemann GmbH
- Artwork [All Artwork By] – Courtney Barnett
- Artwork [Wave Inspired By] – Hokusai*
- Lacquer Cut By – K*
- Mastered By – John*, Joe*
- Mixed By – Dan Luscombe (tracks: A1 to A3, B3), Daniel Firth (tracks: C1 to D3), Dann Hume (tracks: B1, B2)
- Performer [Playing] – Alex Francis (2), Alex Hamilton (4), Bones Sloane, Brent DeBoer, Courtney Barnett, Dan Luscombe, Dave Mundie, Pete Convery, Pete Lubulwa, Rob Harrow
- Recorded By – Firthy* (tracks: C1 to D3), Fever (23) (tracks: C1 to D3), Simon Cotter (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Written-By [All Songs Written By] – Courtney Barnett
"I've Got A Friend Called Emily Farris", tracks C1 to D3, recorded & released 2012.
"How To Carve A Carrot Into A Rose", tracks A1 to B3, recorded & released 2013.
Issued in gatefold sleeve.
Tracks A1 to B3 recorded at Headgap.
Tracks C1 to D3 recorded in Firthys Lounge Room (additional tracking in bedrooms).
Mastered at Crystal.
© Courtney Barnett 2013
℗ Courtney Barnett, under exclusive license to Marathon Artists, under exclusive license in North America to Mom + Pop 2013
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 8 58275 01601 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 858275016017
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 14-0088 A² K SST NOISELAND MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 14-0088 B K SST NOISELAND MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): 14-0088 C K SST NOISELAND MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): 14-0088 D K SST NOISELAND MPO
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.