Vocals [Duet With] – Barry GibbWritten-By – B. Gibb - R. Gibb - M. Gibb*
Woman In Love
Backing Vocals – Denise Maynelli, Marti McCall, Myrna Mathews*French Horn – Jerry Peel
French Horn – Jerry Peel
Baritone Saxophone – Whit Sidner*Guitar – Lee RitenourTenor Saxophone – Dan Bonsanti, Neal Bonsanti
The Love Inside
Backing Vocals – Denise Maynelli, Marti McCall, Myrna Mathews*
What Kind Of Fool
Trombone – Mike Katz, Russ FreelandVocals [Duet With] – Barry Gibb
Bass – David HungateDrums – Dennis BryonGuitar – Lee RitenourTrombone – Mike Katz, Russ Freeland
Never Give Up
Clavinet – Richard Tee
Make It Like A Memory
Baritone Saxophone – Whit Sidner*Tenor Saxophone – Dan Bonsanti, Neal Bonsanti
- Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals – Barry Gibb
- Bass – Harold Cowart (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B3, B4)
- Drums – Bernard Lupe (tracks: A2, B1, B2), Steve Gadd (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B3, B4)
- Electric Piano – Richard Tee (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1, B3, B4)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Don Gehman, Karl Richardson
- Executive Producer – Charles Koppelman
- Grand Piano [Elephant] – George Bitzer (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B2)
- Guitar – Cornell Dupree (tracks: A1, B3, B4), George Terry (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B3, B4), Pete Carr (tracks: A2, B1, B4)
- Percussion – Joe Lala (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B2, B4)
- Producer – Albhy Galuten, Barry Gibb, Karl Richardson
- Synthesizer – Albhy Galuten (tracks: A4 to B2), George Bitzer (tracks: A5, B2, B3)
- Trombone – Peter Graves (tracks: A4, B1, B2, B4)
- Trumpet – Brett Murphey* (tracks: A4, B1, B2, B4), Ken Faulk (tracks: A4, B1, B2, B4)
- Written-By – A. Galuten* (tracks: B1, B3, B4), B. Gibb* (tracks: A2 to B4), R. Gibb* (tracks: A2 to A4, B2)
Complete technical information on this Mastersound recording enclosed.
Half speed mastered.
Extended Range Recording
CBS Mastersound Audiophile Pressing.
Made in Holland
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0149
- Price Code: CB 331
- Other (Distribution Code): 63 [In A Circle]
Payment by Paypal and Western Union - in GB£ please.
We typically ship next working day, but aim to ship within three days of full payment received. Once in transit, delays in shipping are beyond our control.
Please pay promptly. Orders will be cancelled if not paid for in ten days.
Buyer pays postage and [where needed] insurance.
Proof of postage is always retained.
* Please note - standard shipping does not include tracking. *
Items we deem of value will need to be sent with tracking and insurance; orders will be cancelled if this requirement is not met.
We always pack securely and ship with inner removed from sleeve, and outer sleeve placed in a protective plastic sleeve. Where a printed inner sleeve is present, another inner will be provided for shipping.
All records not sealed are ultrasonically cleaned, then moisture removed with a 'moth' wet vacuum cleaner.
All items listed are IN STOCK. Occasionally items sold in our shop are not immediately removed from sale.
Automated invoicing is active - add items to your cart to see how much shipping to your country will be.
As soon as your order is placed, you are invoiced.
UK - any quantity second class - £4.
7" - up to four 7" for £2.50
signed for is an extra £1.50 - £2.50
EUROPE [includes russia] - first album - standard airmail £7.65 for one album.
2kg or six - seven albums ship for £13.50
Tracked and signed for [includes £50 insurance cover] please add £5.
REST OF THE WORLD - £10.20 for first album.
six albums ship for £25.20 Add £5 for registered delivery.
2x7" - £6, 4x7" - £9.00
Please note - Australasia will be £10.80 for one album, rising to £22. for 2kg (6-7 albums) standard.