- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Partisan Records LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Knitting Factory Records
- Copyright (c) – Partisan Records LLC
- Copyright (c) – Knitting Factory Records
- Recorded At – Watercleaves
- Engineered At – Planet 245
- Engineered At – Rare Book Room
- Mixed At – Rare Book Room
- Mastered At – Joe Lambert Mastering
- Published By – Mackenzie Scott
- Published By – Mute Song Ltd.
- Exclusive Retailer – Vinyl Me, Please
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-94378
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S94379
- Bass – Ian Olliver
- Drums, Percussion, Synthesizer, Synthesizer [Moog], Stylophone, Backing Vocals, Recorded By [Location Recording On Seatown Beach] – Rob Ellis
- Engineer – Chris Hamilton (9)
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Nicolas Vernhes, T J Allen*
- Guitar, Synthesizer [Oberheim], Synthesizer [Moog], Temple Block – Adrian Utley
- Guitar, Synthesizer, Vocals – Mackenzie Scott
- Mastered By – Joe Lambert
- Mixed By – Nicolas Vernhes
- Pedal Steel Guitar – BJ Cole
- Photography By [Cover Photo], Design – Casey Pierce
- Producer – Mackenzie Scott, Rob Ellis
- Programmed By, Effects [Treatments], Synthesizer [Moog], Guitar – Chris Hamilton (9)
- Songwriter, Lyrics By – Mackenzie Scott
- Synthesizer, Effects [Treatments] – Scanner
PTKF2121-1VM catalogue number taken from the sticker on the resealable sleeve.
Label logo on the sleeve says Partisan Record Co.
℗ & © 2015 Partisan Records LLC / Knitting Factory Records, Inc.
Recorded at Watercleaves in Dottery, Bridport, Dorset, England.
Additional engineering by TJ Allen at Planet 245 in Bristol, England and Nicolas Vernhes at the Rare Book Room Studio in Brooklyn, NY.
Mixed at the Rare Book Room Studio in Brooklyn, NY.
Mastered at JLM Studios in Brooklyn, NY.
All songs and lyrics Mackenzie Scott (BMI) adminstered by Mute Song, Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 20841 21211 9
- Matrix / Runout: PTKF2121-A S-94378 RE-2
- Matrix / Runout: PTKF2121 - B S94379 RE-2
- Rights Society: BMI