Billy Cobham – Total Eclipse
Congas – David Earle JohnsonMarimba – Sue Evans
Congas – David Earle JohnsonGuitar [First Guitar Solo] – Cornell Dupree
|B2||The Moon Ain't Made Of Green Cheese
Piano [Acoustic] – Billy Cobham
|B3||Sea Of Tranquility||10:44|
Piano [Acoustic] – Billy Cobham
- Recorded At – Atlantic Studios
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Remixed At – Scorpio Studios
- Remixed At – Trident Studios
- Mastered At – Atlantic Studios
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Art Direction [Art Director] – Bob Defrin
- Drums [Traps], Timpani [Tympany] – Billy Cobham
- Electric Bass – Alex Blake (2)
- Engineer [Recording & Re-mix] – Ken Scott
- Flute, Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Mike Brecker*
- Guitar [Electric & Ovation Guitars] – John Abercrombie
- Illustration [Cover] – Gilbert Stone
- Keyboards – Milcho Leviev
- Management [Personal Management] – Sid Bernstein
- Producer – Billy Cobham, Ken Scott
- Tape Op [Tape Operator], Other [Assistant To Ken & Billy] – Bob Warner
- Tenor Trombone, Bass Trombone – Glenn Ferris
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Randy Brecker
- Written-By, Arranged By – Billy Cobham
Recorded at Atlantic Recording Studios and at Electric Lady Studios, New York, N.Y.
Re-mixed at Scorpio & Trident Studios, London.
Produced for Bilham Cobly Productions
℗ © 1974 Atlantic Recording Corporation
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): 18121 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): 18121 B
- Other (On the cover under Atlantic logo and on the record label under the credits): (SD 18121)
Yugoslav pressing LP records at cheap prices in excellent and very good condition. Other countries pressings vinyls,tapes, DVDs and CDs added too.
Please have on mind before making a purchase that Yugoslav pressings have lower quality of the sleeves and inner sleeves than most of other countries' pressings. CD cases are not graded because most are replaceable.
Please stay away if you have a plan to be unsatisfied and ask for a refund after receiving the record.
Buyer pays the shipping costs. Free world wide shipping for orders worth 300 Euros and above! Shipping inside Serbia costs 1 Euro no matter how heavy package is! Free shipping inside Serbia for orders worth 50 Euros and above.
Very Important!!! All the records graded visually and I'm not responsible if you're not satisfied with your player's reproduction!!! In case or returning back an item please have on mind that I won't refund postage at all.
Please don't send any payments before contacting the seller!!!
Shipping via registered air mail to Europe including Russian Federation,USA,Australia,Asia... For everything else not mentioned here please feel free to ask.
In case your order does not arrive in more than 7-10 days [Europe], 14-20 days [overseas], don't panic. I do ship by recommended airmail - as fast as possible, and delay in your order's delivery is caused by nothing else but international postal systems.
In case the order doesn't arrive in more than 3-4 weeks, please inform me and i'll investigate it with the authorities here. The parcels can't disappear once they are with track numbers, so the worst case scenario might be they are returned back to me or stuck somewhere. This usually happens with parcels shipped to Chile, stucked in Brazil and delay sometimes for a few months in delivery.
Worldwide shipping rates:
1 LP=10 euros,
2-3 LPs=15 euros,
4-7 LPs = 20 euros for Europe and 25 for outside Europe.
Non gatefolds and other normal weight records sometimes could fit 8 LPs into 2 kilo's package.
Double LP counts as two normally.
Shipping for 1-2 or double CD or 1-2 7" singles = 5 euros,
3-4 CDs or 3-5 7" singles = 10 euros. For more shipping costs around 15 euros.
2 x cassette tapes=1-2 CDs, 3-4 tapes=10 euros postage cost. 5+ tapes=15 euros postage.
Each parcel has the tracking number!!!
I usually ship at least the next day after the payment received but if there are many orders in the same week I need a few days more to ship your order,thanx for understanding.
Payment via Paypal,Western Union,Moneygram or bank account transfer (well consealed cash in registered air mail letter is available too). If sending check please add a few bucks for banker's fee they take here when they cash it.
Buyers who order and don't answer in 10-15 days to my messages would receive cancelling of the order as non-paying buyers. I'm always willing to wait as long as it's needed for the payment if the buyer keeps the contact and answers to my invoice and messages.
All items not described as nm or m you have the right to ask for photos to be sent via e-mail. Most of the records I sell have photos ready to be sent at buyer's request.
Please feel free to make reasonable offers on the items where there is an option,specially in multiple orders. In some occasions I accept offers for items which are more expensive than usual,no matter they are rare.