The Alan Parsons Project – I Robot
|A2||I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You||3:19|
|A3||Some Other Time||4:05|
|A5||Don't Let It Show||4:21|
|B3||Day After Day (The Show Must Go On)||3:43|
Written-By – Andrew Powell
|B5||Genesis CH.1. V.32||3:37|
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records-EMI Of Canada Limited
- Distributed By – Capitol Records-EMI Of Canada Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Published By – American Woolfsongs, Inc.
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mixed At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mastered At – RCA Studios, Toronto
- Acoustic Guitar – Alan Parsons, David Paton, Ian Bairnson
- Arranged By [Orchestra And Choir], Conductor [Orchestra And Choir] – Andrew Powell
- Bass – David Paton
- Cimbalom, Kantele – John Leach
- Conductor [Choirmaster] – Bob Howes*
- Contractor [Orchestral] – David Katz
- Design [Cover], Photography By – Hipgnosis (2)
- Design [Robot] – George Hardie
- Drums, Percussion – Stuart Tosh
- Electric Guitar [Electric Guitars] – Ian Bairnson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Blair, Pat Stapley
- Executive-Producer – Eric Woolfson
- Illustration – Richard Manning (3)
- Keyboards – Alan Parsons, Duncan Mackay, Eric Woolfson
- Mastered By [In The U.K.] – Chris Blair
- Producer, Engineer – Alan Parsons
- Sampler ['Projectron'], Vocoder – Alan Parsons, Eric Woolfson
- Steel Guitar – B. J. Cole*
- Vocals – Allan Clarke, Dave Townsend, Jack Harris, Jaki Whitren, Lenny Zakatek, Peter Straker, Steve Harley
- Vocals [Additional] – Alan Parsons, David Paton, Eric Woolfson, Hilary Western, Ian Bairnson, John Perry (7), The New Philharmonia Chorus*, Smokey Parsons, Stuart Calver, Stuart Tosh, The English Chorale, Tony Rivers
- Written-By – Alan Parsons (tracks: A1 to B3, B5), Eric Woolfson (tracks: A1 to B3, B5)
Cat# on back cover and labels: AL 7002
Cat# on spine: 7002
Manufactured and distributed in Canada by Capitol Records-EMI of Canada Limited.
℗&©1977 Arista Records Inc.
All songs © 1976 American Woolfsongs, Inc. Administered by Irving Music Inc.
This album was recorded and mixed in London between December 1976 and March 1977.
Steve Harley and Duncan Mackay appear courtesy or E.M.I. Records Ltd.
Allen Clarke appears courtesy of Chigreen Ltd.
Peter Straker appears courtesy of Goose Productions Ltd.
Side 1 total time: 21:46.
Side 2 total time: 19:24.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): AL 7002 SA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): AL 7002 SB
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runouts): AL-7002-A DZ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runouts): AL-7002-B DZ
- Rights Society (All songs): BMI
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies dependent on country and type of shipping. I will offer surface, airmail and registered shipping where available. Registered is always the safest way to go but can be pricey depending where you are located. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you your options.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds & 7" - $4.50
10", 12" & lps - $10. Usually around $3 more for each item added.
7" and cd's - $5.50 - tracked
12" - $7 tracked. Usually $3 for each record added.
7" and cds - $7 (up to 200 grams)
most of the rest of the world
7" and cds - $7.50 (up to 200 grams)
Please contact for shipping of 10", 12" & lp's as each country is priced differently. I can only ship tracked now
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.