|A1||Novocaine For The Soul||3:08|
|A3||Rags To Rags||3:49|
|A5||Not Ready Yet||4:45|
|A6||My Beloved Monster||2:10|
|B5||Your Lucky Day In Hell||4:25|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – SKG Music LLC
- Copyright (c) – SKG Music LLC
- Published By – Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
- Published By – Windswept Pacific Music Ltd.
- Published By – Polygram Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Callipygian Music
- Published By – Sexy Grandpa Music
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Manufactured By – www.gzvinyl.com
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 119152E
- Art Direction, Design – Francesca Restrepo
- Bass, Vocals – Tommy*
- Booking – Monterey Peninsula Artists
- Co-producer, Guitar, Keyboards – Mark Goldenberg (tracks: A1, B5)
- Co-producer, Keyboards [Chamberlin], Guitar, Trombone – Jon Brion (tracks: A6)
- Co-producer, Mixed By, A&R – Michael Simpson*
- Drums, Vocals – Butch*
- Engineer – Amir Derakh (tracks: A2), E (4) (tracks: A2), Jim Jacobsen (tracks: A2), Jon Brion (tracks: A2), Mark Goldenberg (tracks: A2), Matt Thorne (tracks: A2)
- Engineer [Mix Assistant] – Bill Kinsley
- Engineer [Mix] – Rob Seifert
- Keyboards, Loops – Jim Jacobsen (tracks: A2, B1)
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Other [Represented By] – Carter (21)
- Photography By – Ann Giordano
- Photography By [Live Photography] – Kristen Briggs
- Producer, Guitar, Electric Piano [Wurlitzer], Vocals – E (4)
- Theremin – Uli Nomi
- Written-By – E (4), Jill Sobule (tracks: B6), Jim Jacobsen (tracks: A2, B1), Jim Weatherly (tracks: A2), Jon Brion (tracks: A5), Mark Goldenberg (tracks: A1, B5)
A2 contains a sample from "Love Finds Ist Own Way" (Jim Wetherly) Published by Polygram International Publishing Inc. ASCAP.
Performed by Gladys Knight & The Pips Under license from The Buddah Records Label of RCA Special Products.
℗ & © 1996 SKG Music L.L.C.
Made in the EU.
A3, A4, A6, B2 to B4 published by Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
A1, B5, B6 published by Rondor Music (London) Ltd./Windswept Pacific Music Ltd.
A2 published by Rondor Music (London) Ltd./Polygram Music Publishing Ltd./Callipygian Music (WB Music Corp)
A5 published by Rondor Music (London) Ltd./Copyright Control
B1 published by Rondor Music (London) Ltd./Sexy Grandpa Music/Callipygian Music (WB Music Corp)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 600753377154
- Rights Society: BIEM / SDRM
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 119152E1/A 5337715 - A
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): www.gzvinyl.com
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 119152E2/A 5337715 - B
===== Registered Airmail =====
- EUROPE: 18.50USD (1LP)* / 24.50USD (2-3LP)
- NORTH AMERICA / ASIA: 23.50USD (1LP)* / 32.50USD (2-3LP)
- SOUTH AMERICA : 26.50USD(1LP)* / 36.50USD (2 or 3LP)
*** Some titles comes with a thick booklet, special sleeve etc can cost more than the standard album. For example "Bon Iver - 22, A Million" counted as 2LP
*** 2LP double album counted as 2LP. Heavy Items such as a deluxe edition, special booklets etc. will be invoiced accordingly
===== TRANSIT TIME =====
***PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CAN NOT GUARANTEE THE TRANSIT TIME***
* This is NOT guaranteed but the estimated transit time. Please check with the tracking no. first. Once your item is shipped, NOTHING we can do about other than tracking the item online.
* * If your package doesn't arrive in 30 days, Please alert us first. We can ask the investigation to the post office where about 45 days after the shipment. And your payment will be refunded in full.
- Europe: 2 weeks * Italy, Spain could take more.
- N.America / Asia : 3 weeks
- Australia / New Zealand : 4 weeks
* Türk koleksiyonerler, almak istediğiniz ürünler için web sayfamızı ziyaret edebilirsiniz. Web sayfamızda kredi kartınız ile ödeme yapabilirsiniz.
* * We pack the sealed vinyl in its original condition as default unless requested. If you concern about the seam split, please instruct us to take out vinyl from the sleeve when ordering. Otherwise, we can't take any responsibilities on the seam split during transport.
LOST PACKAGES - A claim for a lost item can be filed if the package is not received within 45 days from the ship date.
DAMAGED ITEMS - A claim for a damaged item can be filed immediately with photo evidence which includes the package and the front and back of the sleeve and the details. All photo should be sent to email@example.com Please include the order number in the subject of the email. We trust our buyers but there is unlikely damage during transport such as sleeve creases in the middle. For this reason, we need pictures of the shipping box as well.
TRACKING FAILURE - We ship every order via the Registered Airmail with a tracking ID, the code starting with RR. Some countries' Post Office may not scan this code properly. Once the item leaves for the destination country, we recommend the buyer to contact one's own local Post Office first if there's unusual delays. Post Office here nor me can do anything unless the Post Office in the destination country does actions. The Post Office in origin can take action 45 days from the original ship date.
To buyers from AUSTRALIA,
Please note that GST(Australian Goods & Services Tax) will be imposed. the Buyer is charged 10% on the purchase price plus shipping. If the order total exceeds $100, an additional fee (0.5% of the invoice total) will be added to cover the paypal fee for GST.
This will be collected for Australian Gov't. We, Discogs and the seller are not the recipients of this fund.