Hozier – Hozier
|1||Take Me To Church||4:02|
Angel Of Small Death & The Codeine Scene
Bass – A. Hozier Byrne*Drums – Fiachra Kinder, Rory Doyle
Jackie And Wilson
Piano – Alex Ryan (2)
Composed By – A. Hozier-Byrne*, Sallay-Matu GarnettPiano – Alex Ryan (2), A. Hozier Byrne*Violin, Viola – Ken Rice*
|5||To Be Alone||5:24|
Cello [Additional] – Matt Rafter
In A Week (Featuring Karen Cowley)
Featuring, Vocals – Karen Cowley
Percussion [Additional] – Andre Antunes*, Rob Kirwan
|10||Like Real People Do||3:18|
|11||It Will Come Back||4:38|
Piano – Alex Ryan (2)
|13||Cherry Wine (Live)||4:00|
- Licensed To – Columbia Records
- Published By – The Evolving Music Co. Ltd
- Licensed To – Sony/ATV Music Publishing (UK) Ltd.
- Licensed To – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment Canada Inc.
- Recorded At – Westland Studios
- Recorded At – Exchequer Studios
- Mixed At – Punkerpad West
- Mastered At – Marcussen Mastering
- Glass Mastered At – Sony DADC – DIDX-1068564
- Artwork – Raine Hozier-Byrne
- Bass – Alex Ryan (2) (tracks: 1, 3 to 13)
- Cello – Kate Ellis
- Composed By, Arranged By – A. Hozier-Byrne*
- Design – Mark James (11)
- Drums, Percussion – Andre Antunes* (tracks: 6, 9), Fiachra Kinder (tracks: 1, 10), Rory Doyle (tracks: 2 to 5, 7, 8, 11 to 13)
- Graphics [Logo And Font] – Stevie Appleby
- Management – Caroline Downey, Denis Desmond
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – A. Hozier-Byrne* (tracks: 13), Andrew Scheps (tracks: 2 to 12), Rob Kirwan (tracks: 1)
- Producer – A. Hozier-Byrne*, Rob Kirwan (tracks: 1 to 12)
- Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Synth – A. Hozier-Byrne*
Published by The Evolving Music Co Ltd under exclusive license to Sony/ATV Music publishing (UK) and EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
Recorded in Wicklow and Dublin: in the attic and at Cauldron, Westland and Exchequer Studios.
'Cherry Wine' (track 13) recorded live outdoors in Greystones at 6am.
Comes in a jewel case with a 12-page booklet.
Clear sticker on back reading: Made in USA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 888430999626
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-1068564 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L328
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 5003
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 50DF
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies dependent on country and type of shipping. I will offer surface, airmail and registered shipping where available. Registered is always the safest way to go but can be pricey depending where you are located. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you your options.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds & 7" - $4.50
10", 12" & lps - $10. Usually around $3 more for each item added.
7" and cd's - $5.50 - tracked
12" - $7 tracked. Usually $3 for each record added.
7" and cds - $7 (up to 200 grams)
most of the rest of the world
7" and cds - $7.50 (up to 200 grams)
Please contact for shipping of 10", 12" & lp's as each country is priced differently. I can only ship tracked now
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.