The Rockets (5) – No Ballads
- Manufactured By – RSO Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – RSO Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – PRC Recording Company, Richmond, IN
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Sausalito
- Mixed At – Record Plant, Sausalito
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RSO Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – RSO Records, Inc.
- Published By – Gear Publishing Co.
- Published By – Muscle Shoals Sound Publishing
- Published By – Oakfield Avenue Music Ltd.
- Art Direction – Glenn Ross
- Backing Vocals – Anita Pointer (tracks: A4), Ruth Pointer (tracks: A4)
- Bass – Dan Keylon
- Crew [Drum Crew] – Devon Stacey
- Crew [Equipment Manager] – Elmer Haggadone
- Design – Tim Owens (3)
- Drums, Backing Vocals – John "Bee" Badanjek*
- Engineer – Tom Flye
- Engineer [Assistant] – Rick Sanchez
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Dennis Robbins, Jim McCarty (2)
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Donnie Backus
- Lead Vocals – Dave Gilbert
- Management – Gary Lazar
- Management [Road Manager], Lighting Director – Eric Ernst (3)
- Mastered By [Half Speed Mastering] – Stan Ricker
- Organ – Lee Michaels (tracks: A1, A4, B5)
- Photography By – Moshe Brakha
- Producer – Johnny Sandlin
- Technician [Sound] – Mike Lilley
- Written-By – D. Gilbert* (tracks: A2, B5), D. Robbins* (tracks: A1), J. McCarty* (tracks: A2, B3, B5), J. Badanjek* (tracks: A1, A5 to B2, B4), L. Reed* (tracks: A4), F.T. Talton* (tracks: A3)
Recorded and mixed at The Record Plant, Sausalito, California
© ℗ 1980 RSO Records, Inc.
All songs published by Gear Publishing Co. ASCAP except
A3 published by Muscle Shoals Sound Publishing Co. Inc. BMI
A4 published by Oakfield Ave. Music, Ltd. BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 etched STERLING stamped): RS-1-3071-AS-RE1-PRC-R-1 STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 etched STERLING stamped): RS-1-3071-BS-RE1-PRC-R-1 STERLING
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Pressing Plant ID: 72