Joni Mitchell – Don Juan's Reckless Daughter
Drums – John Guerin
|A2||Talk To Me||3:40|
Bongos – Don AliasDrums – John GuerinSoprano Saxophone [Soprano Sax] – Wayne Shorter
Drums – John GuerinOrchestrated By, Conductor [Conducted By] – Michael GibbsPiano – Joni MitchellSoprano Saxophone [Soprano Sax] – Wayne Shorter
|C1||Otis And Marlena
Acoustic Guitar – Joni MitchellElectric Guitar – Larry CarltonPiano – Michel ColombierSnare [Snare Drum] – John Guerin
|C2||The Tenth World
Bongos – Jaco PastoriusCongas, Claves [Clave] – Don AliasCongas, Cowbell – Alejandro Acuna*Congas, Percussion [Coffee Cans] – Manolo BadrenaLead Vocals – Manolo BadrenaSurdo [Bass Drum] – Airto*Vocals – Alejandro Acuna*, Chaka Khan, Don AliasWritten-By – Airto*, Alejandro Acuna*, Don Alias, Jaco Pastorius, Joni Mitchell, Manolo Badrena
Congas – Manolo BadrenaCowbell [Cowbells] – Jaco PastoriusShaker [Shakers] – Alejandro Acuna*Snare [Snaredrum], Percussion [Sandpaper Blocks] – Don AliasSurdo [Bass Drum] – Airto*Vocals – Chaka Khan
|D1||Don Juan's Reckless Daughter
Bells [Ankle Bells] – Alejandro Acuna*Other [Split Tongued Spirit] – El BwydShaker – Don Alias
|D2||Off Night Backstreet
Drums – John GuerinOrchestrated By [Orchestrator] – Michael GibbsVocals – Glenn Frey, J.D. Souther*
|D3||The Silky Veils Of Ardor||4:02|
- Record Company – Warner Communications Inc.
- Manufactured By – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Copyright (c) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Asylum Records
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – Columbia Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Basing Street Studios
- Mixed At – A&M Studios
- Mastered At – A&M Studios
- Art Direction – Glen Christensen
- Artwork [Artwork On Joni Mitchell's Dress] – Les Krims
- Bass – Jaco Pastorius (tracks: A1 to B1, D1, D2)
- Design – Joni Mitchell
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Robert Ash
- Guitar – Joni Mitchell (tracks: A1 to A3, D1, D3)
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Photography By – Norman Seeff
- Photography By [Photoprints] – Keith Williamson
- Recorded By [Orchestra] – Frank Laico
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Henry Lewy, Steve Katz (2)
- Vocals – Joni Mitchell
- Written-By, Composed By – Joni Mitchell (tracks: A1 to C1, C3 to D3)
Orchestra recorded at Columbia Studio C in New York.
Additional recording at Basing Street Studio in London.
Mastered at A&M Studios, Los Angeles.
℗ & © 1977 Elektra / Asylum Records - back cover
℗ 1977 by Asylum Records - labels
Mfg. by Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records. A Division of Warner Communications Inc.
Gatefold with printed artwork innersleeves.
Release is auto-coupled: record 1 includes sides A & D, record 2, sides B & C.
Runout variants 2 contains scratched-out parts - full transcription with scratched out parts in brackets:
A-side: BB-701(501)-A SP 1-1
B-side: No erratum
C-side: BB-701-C B(B-501) C SP 1-2
D-side: BB-701-D BB-(501) D SP
Specialty Records Corporation logo in all runouts (large S with the R and C in the loops).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, Side A runout): BB-701 A SP 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, Side D runout): BB-701 D SP 1-2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, Side B runout): BB-701 B-3 SP
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, Side C runout): BB-701 C-3 SP
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Side A runout, etched): BB-701-A SP 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Side D runout, etched): BB-701-D D SP
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Side B runout, etched): BB-701 B-3 SP
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Side C runout, etched): BB-701-C C SP 1-2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3, Side A runout, etched): BB-701-A SP 1-3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3, Side D runout, etched): BB-701-D D SP 1-2 BB-701-D
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3, Side B runout, etched): BB-701 B-3 SP
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3, Side C runout, etched): BB-701-C C SP 1-2