The Appleseed Cast – Peregrine
Vinyl, LP, Dark Gray Marble
All Media, Album, Limited Edition, Reissue
|A2||Woodland Hunter (Part 1)|
|A3||Here We Are (Family In The Hallways)|
|B6||Sunlit and Ascending|
|C8||An Orange and a Blue|
|C10||Woodland Hunter (Part 2)|
|D12||A Fate Delivered|
|D13||The Clock and The Storm|
- Artwork [Original Art] – Chris Crisci*
- Artwork [Reissue Art & Embroidery] – Maria Reichstadt
- Bass – Marc Young
- Design [Reissue], Layout [Reissue] – Ryan McCardle
- Drums, Percussion – Nathan Jr. Richardson
- Guitar – Aaron Pillar, Chris Crisci*
- Instrumentation By [Aux Instrumentation] – Chris Crisci*
- Keyboards – Aaron Pillar, Chris Crisci*
- Producer, Recorded By – John Congleton
- Vocals – Chris Crisci*
Includes a digital download coupon.
Tracks are listed sequentially on release.
October 2005: Initial tracking at Pachyderm Studio in Minneapolis, MN.
November 2005: Percussion, aux instruments, and some backing vocals recorded at home in Lawrence, KS.
December 2005: Vocals, keys, more aux instruments, and mixing at Blacklodge Studio in Eudora, KS.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 43157 43298 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 0643157432982
- Matrix / Runout (Side A [Hand Etched]): GRAVE-115 1409x03-A A+R-Dallas-SPGII
- Matrix / Runout (Side B [Hand Etched]): 1409x03-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C [Hand Etched]): 1409x03-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side D [Hand Etched]): 1409x03-B
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Canada shipping: $18 for the first LP, $6 each additional | $10 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $3 each additional
Rest of World shipping: $24 for the first LP, $12 each additional | $16 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $4 each additional.
Items are ONLY shipped to Paypal verified addresses. No exceptions.
Sealed LPs are shipped sealed unless otherwise requested.
We are a retail store, and items listed on Discogs are retail stock. We do our best to maintain a real-time inventory on Discogs, but on rare occasions items listed on Discogs have already sold in the store. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
Also, because we are a retail store, oftentimes items listed (especially used items) may be the only copy we have in stock at a time. When we receive an order, that item is pulled from our inventory. For this reason, we ask that payments are received within 48 hours of an invoice being sent out. Orders that are not paid for in that time will be cancelled, and the item will be returned to our inventory (both physically in the store and on Discogs). Thank you for your understanding.
***A NOTE ABOUT GRADING*** We never grade vinyl sleeves as Mint. As a retail store, our records are handled by customers and occasionally, this can result in VERY minor wear to the edges/corners. If a record is purchased and there is a significant change in sleeve grading between when it was listed and when it was sold, we will contact the buyer first before shipping.