Various – Superstars #1 Hits Remixed
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 19 Recordings Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – J Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Octjay LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – New Skin Trade Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony BMG Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Recording LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Licensed From – Duran Duran New Partnership
- Manufactured By – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Distributed By – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Record Company – BMG Music
- Pressed By – Sonopress Arvato, USA – E523901
- Produced For – Maratone Productions
- Produced For – Musicbaby Productions
- Produced At – Kampo Studios
- Produced For – Num Sound, Inc.
- Produced For – JVM (2)
- Produced For – Nevco Productions Inc.
- Produced For – Al B Rich Music Group
- Produced For – Mass Confusion Productions
- Produced For – Bobby Drake
- Produced For – Hustle (4)
- Produced For – www.thescumfrog.com
- Produced For – Darkchild Entertainment Inc.
- Produced For – Darkchild Entertainment
- Produced For – Unique Productions
- Produced For – Mo Swang Productions
- Produced For – Ground Control Productions
- Produced For – HQ2 Enterprises
- Produced For – Chartmaker, Inc.
- Produced For – X-Mix Productions
- Recorded At – Soundwise
- Recorded At – Murlyn Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Irving Music
Track 2 prodded for Krucialkeys Enterprise / MBK Entertainment. Recorded for Musicbaby Productions at Kampo Studios, NYC. Remixed for Num Sound, Inc. Additional production for Num Sound, Inc. Additional recording at Soundwise Studio, Amsterdam. ℗ 2003 J Records, a unit of BMG Music.
Track 3 remix produced for JVM. ℗ 2004, Octjay, LLC.
Track 4 remix produced for Nevco Productions, Inc. ℗ 2004 New Skin Trade Music (ASCAP). Under license from Duran Duran New Partnership.
Track 5 ℗ 2004 Arista Records, LLC.
Track 6 remix and additional production for Al B. Rich Music Group. ℗ 2005 Sony BMG Music Entertainment (UK) Limited.
Track 7 remix for Bingo Beats. ℗ 2003 Arista Records, LLC. Pharrell Williams And Chad Hugo appear courtesy of Virgin Records America Inc.
Track 8 recorded at Murlyn Studios, Stockholm, Sweden and Record Plant, Hollywood, CA. ℗ 2004 Zomba Recording LLC.
Track 9 produced for Mass Confusion Productions. Co-produced for Bobby Drake / Hustle. Remix and additional production for www.thescumfrog.com. ℗ 2003 BMG Music.
Track 10 remixed for Ernie Lake Productions. ℗ 2001 Arista Records, Inc.
Track 11 ℗ 2004 Sony BMG Music Entertainment.
Track 12 contains samples from “Blind Alley”, publishing: Irving Music. ℗ 1993 Sony BMG Music Entertainment.
Track 13 produced for Darkchild Entertainment, Inc. ℗ 1998 Arista Records, Inc.
Track 14 original produced for Darkchild Entertainment. Remix and additional production for www.thescumfrog.com. ℗ 2004 19 Recordings Limited.
Track 15 ℗ 1999 Sony BMG Music Entertainment.
Track 16 remixed for Unique Productions. Additional production for Unique Productions. ℗ 2002 BMG Music.
Track 17 produced for Mo Swag Productions. Remix for Ground Control Productions. Additional production for Ground Control Productions. ℗ 1998 Arista Records, Inc.
Track 18 remix and additional production for HQ2 Productions, Inc. ℗ 2002 BMG Music.
Track 19 produced and arranged for Chartmaker, Inc. Remix for X-Mix Productions. Additional production for X-Mix Productions. ℗ 1996 Arista Records, LLC.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC.
This compilation ℗&© 2005 Sony BMG Music Entertainment. Manufactured and distributed in the USA by Sony BMG Music Entertainment.
There are a few variations of track title appearances between the inlay, disc and booklet. These include, but are not limited to:
- Track 2 subtitle appears as 'Hani Remix' on the inlay and the disc and as ‘Hani Mix’ in the booklet.
- Track 9 title appears as ‘So Gone Pt. II’ on the inlay and the disc and as ‘So Gone Part II’ in the booklet.
- Track 17 subtitle appears as ‘Hex Hector Radio Edit’ on the inlay and the disc and as ‘Hex Hector Dance Mix’ in the booklet.
- Track 18 subtitle appears as ‘Hex Hector/Mac Quayle Radio Edit’ on the inlay and disc and as ‘Hex Hector/Mac Quayle Mix’ in the booklet.
Hype sticker affixed to shrink-wrap states: “‘The definitive collection of previously unreleased, hard to find club hits!’ Ricardo Companioni -- Billboard ‘Superstars #1 Hits Remixed’ Produced by Hosh Gureli 67288-STK2”.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 2876-67288-2 8
- Barcode: 828766728828
- Matrix / Runout: 82876672882RE1 + + E523901
- Matrix / Runout (Mother / Stamper Code): A02
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB41
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 10F2
- Pressing Plant ID (Located In Matrix Ring): Sonopress Arvato logo
View feedback and buy with confidence! I'm a collector myself and strive to provide extremely accurate product listings and fast, reasonably priced shipping.
All domestic (US) and most international orders include free delivery tracking and confirmation, when available (I"ll provide a usps.com tracking number with confirmation of payment).
I'm happy to combine postage costs, just let me know when you are done and I'll send an invoice. Please use the Discogs shopping cart feature so I only have to send one invoice.
US: 1st CD or cassette $3.00 each additional cd postage is $1.
buy 10 or more cds in one order and pay only $10 for priority postage with free delivery confirmation, tracking & insurance (within the US)!
Canada: $8. for first cd or cassette, each additional is $1.
International: $11.00 for up to two cds or cassettes, each additional is $5.
I always send via 1st class/Airmail unless 3 or more cds are being mailed together, which may require a box and/or standard post (if items total one pound in weight or more), or if any item is too heavy (like a box set) i'll use parcel or media post and a strong box.
Orders are usually mailed same or next day payment is received.
Payment is due within 7 days or item will be relisted and negative feedback automatically given.
I am not responsible for items once they leave my possession/mailed (in case of loss, theft, damage, etc). If you want insurance within the US, it will cost $5 more and you'll need to notify me so I can add this to your invoice.
Insurance is available for foreign addresses and starts at $15.
For records/vinyl: 1st 12" record postage cost within the U.S. is $5.00 and each additional vinyl, add $1 each - and because of the weight, 2 or more vinyl sent together will need to be sent media rate.
International $18 first 12" record, $8 each additional.
a 2x12" (a dj double-pack, for example) counts as 2 records.
1st 7" record in the US postage is $3.50, $1 each additional. International is $19.00 for first 7" and $12 each additional.
Feedback is given once it has been received, which is also an indication to me that your items have arrived.
I do not grade jewel cases. I do grade digipaks and card sleeves.
thanks, and don't hesitate to ask me any questions or if you need a pic of an item (provide your email in the request).