Mark-Almond – Rising
- Artwork – Dave Field
- Baritone Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Sopranino Saxophone – Johnny Almond
- Bass, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Colin Gibson
- Classical Guitar, Electric Guitar, Piano [Concert], Electric Piano, Vocals [2nd], Percussion – Ken Craddock*
- Design Concept – Dave Field, Jon Mark
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Dannie Richmond
- Engineer – Bernie O'Gorman
- Lead Vocals, Twelve-String Guitar, Classical Guitar, Percussion, Composed By, Arranged By – Jon Mark
- Photography By – Denis Waugh
- Producer, Remix – Bruce Botnick
- Tenor Saxophone, Concert Flute, Flugelhorn, Trumpet, Cornet, Oboe, Backing Vocals, Percussion – Geoff Condon
- Vibraphone, Flute [Bass, Alto And Concerto], Percussion, Backing Vocals – Johnny Almond
- Written-By – J. Mark* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B3), K. Craddock* (tracks: A4)
Santa Maria Pressing in a Gatefold sleeve / variant catalog #.
Conceived, written, produced and recorded in London, Paris, Los Angeles, and Hawaii.
1st catalog number: sleeve; 2nd: labels
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch exc º stamp): Ƨ 1 PAL-31917-1D º
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch exc º stamp): S 1 PBL-31917-1A º
Buyer pays shipping. Media mail for US orders unless otherwise stated by buyer. Items sold as is and do not skip on my system (nothing spectacular) and I tested each one before listing. Thanks for looking, thanks for buying and if you'd like, I can send you a list of my "keepers" that I plan on keeping for now, but would gladly part with for the right price. Check me out on facebook- virylvinyl like my page, follow my posts, maybe you'll see something not listed yet. i will ship worldwide however, I just found out how expensive that can be. Please, when ordering, take high international shipping rates in to consideration. $16 or so to Canada, $23 or so at least, to the rest of the world. Wax On!