Denison Marrs – Then Is The New Now
|1||What Life Has|
|2||You Feel Like|
|3||The Real Ones|
|4||This Is All The Time|
|5||This Must Be Love|
Send Me An Angel
Written-By – Real Life
|9||Keeping It Cool|
- Artwork, Design – HIFASHN
- Executive-Producer – Tim Taber
- Management – Kyle Griner
- Mastered By [Masted By] – Mike Mierau
- Mixed By – Matt Goldman, Tom Lewis
- Performer – Daniel Day, Eric Collins, Jonathan Bucklew, Joe Bucklew*
- Producer [Produced By] – Denison Marrs, Matt Goldman
- Recorded By – Matt Goldman
- Written-By [All Songs Written By] – Denison Marrs
"Ps148" ends at about 7:25, and the instrumental hidden track begins at about 9:25.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 80688 62242 8
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L913
- Matrix / Runout: DENISON MARRS/THEN IS THE NEW NOW ADC/CA
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Rates to the US are $5.00 for one CD or one 7" (7" is $5 media mail, $6 for first class mail). For each additional CD/7", add $0.50 for media mail, or $1.00 for first class mail. As many CDs are packaged differently, the cost will likely be significantly different than the calculator-generated costs for high-volume purchases -- please inquire for shipping estimate if desired for orders more than a handful of CDs. If in the US, your biggest bang for your buck will be media mail for a large lot of CDs. For example, postage on a box of 100+ CDs can cost as little as $12 for media mail, with tracking. Ask for details!
Rates to Canada are $10 for one CD, and $12 for one 7". For multiple items, an individual quote must be obtained.
Rates to all other countries are $14 for one CD via first class airmail, and $15 for one 7". For multiple items, an individual quote must be obtained, as package rates have changed significantly for USPS postage rates as of January 17, 2016. Packages that weigh over 4 pounds in weight must ship priority mail.