Rod Stewart – Foot Loose & Fancy Free
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA Records B.V.
- Copyright (c) – WEA Records B.V.
- Marketed By – WEA Records B.V.
- Distributed By – Negram B.V.
- Published By – Riva Music, Inc.
- Published By – East/Memphis Music Corp.
- Published By – Stone Agate Music Division
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Recorded At – Manta Sound
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – Wally Heider Recording Studio, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – Presswell
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
© & ℗ 1977 WEA RECORDS B.V.
Marketed by WEA Records B.V. Hilversum.
Distributed by Negram B.V. Heemstede.
Made in the Netherlands.
Labels: Made in Holland
Issued with a 12-page booklet including photos, illustrations (signed by Germain) and credits.
(PR) etched in B-side runout indicates that metal parts were made by Presswell.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): 56.423-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): 56.423-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched/stamped): BSK-1-3092 56423 A 5 5 [mirrored] 1 STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched/stamped): BSK-2-3092 WB 56423 10 (PR) STERLING
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Other (Original US Cat.# on labels): BSK 3092
Visual & Play grading is done according the Goldmine Standard Grading Guide.
CD (with or without jewel case upon request):
Nederland (1 to 4 CDs) = € 3,95
EU & Worldwide (1 CD) = € 9,00
EU & Worldwide (multiple CDs) = please ask for a quote.
Vinyl (maximum parcel weight 2kg):
Nederland = € 7,00 (PostNL) ... or € 4,50 (DPD naar afhaalpunt)
EU zone 1 = € 13,00 (PostNL) ... or € 9,50 (DPD to pick-up point in countries marked *)
EU zone 2 = € 19,00 (PostNL) ... or € 9,50 (DPD to pick-up point in countries marked **)
Worldwide = € 24,00 (PostNL) ... or € 19,00 (discount for orders over € 75,00)
Europe zone 1:
Belgium*, Denmark*, Germany*, France*, Italy, Luxembourg*, Austria*, Spain, U.K.*, Sweden.
Europe zone 2:
Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Hungary**, Ireland, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland**, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic**, Albania, Andorra, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Cyprus, Canary Islands, Faeroe Islands, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Iceland, Channel Islands, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Malta, Moldavia, Montenegro, Norway, Ukraine, San Marino, Serbia, Turkey, Vatican City, Belarus, Switzerland.