Dropkick Murphys – The Warrior's Code
|1||Your Spirit's Alive||2:20|
|2||The Warrior's Code||2:29|
Captain Kelly's Kitchen
Arranged By – Dropkick MurphysWritten-By – Traditional
|4||The Walking Dead||2:07|
|6||Wicked Sensitive Crew||2:59|
The Green Fields Of France
Written-By – Eric Bogle
|10||Take It And Run||2:44|
I'm Shipping Up To Boston
Music By – Dropkick MurphysWords By – Woody Guthrie
The Auld Triangle
Written-By – Brendan Behan
|13||Last Letter Home||3:32|
Backing Vocals – Bill Janovitz, Bronson Arroyo, Dr. Charles Steinberg*, Jeff Horrigan, Johnny Damon, Julie Cordeiro, Lenny Dinardo, Mark Rogoff, Peter Chase (3), Sara StevensonEngineer, Mixed By – Dave WestnerMastered By – Jeff LiptonRecorded By – Jim SiegelWritten-By – Dropkick Murphys, Jeff Horrigan
- Copyright (c) – Hellcat Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hellcat Records
- Manufactured By – Epitaph
- Distributed By – Epitaph
- Pressed By – DiscUSA
- Recorded At – Q Division Studios
- Mixed At – The Outpost, Stoughton, MA
- Recorded At – The Outpost, Stoughton, MA
- Recorded At – Woolly Mammoth Studios
- Engineered At – Woolly Mammoth Studios
- Mixed At – Woolly Mammoth Studios
- Mastered At – Peerless Mastering
- Published By – Boston Scally Punk
- Published By – Music Sales Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Woody Guthrie Publications, Inc.
- Backing Vocals – Anders Geering (tracks: 1 to 13), Josephine Lyons (tracks: 1 to 13), Lance Burnett (tracks: 1 to 13), Marco Urban (tracks: 1 to 13), Tom Madden (tracks: 1 to 13), Tom O'Connell (2) (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Computer [Pro-tools], Other [Extra Equipment & Expertise] – Scott Riebling (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Design – Giant Beer
- Engineer – David Bianco (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Engineer [Q Division Intern] – Jeremy Rankin (tracks: 1 to 13), Mike Paradis (tracks: 1 to 13), Wick Hill (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Engineer [Studio Assistant] – Kris Smith (tracks: 1 to 13), Matt Tahaney (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Management – Dianne Meyer
- Mixed By – Jim Siegel (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Performer – Al Barr, James Lynch, Ken Casey, Marc Orrell, Matt Kelly (3), Scruffy Wallace, Tim Brennan
- Photography By [Band] – Paul Harries
- Photography By [Cover] – Angie Carlino
- Producer – David Bianco (tracks: 1 to 13), Ken Casey
- Producer [Pre-production] – Raymond Jeffrey*
- Technician [Guitar] – Brendan Maguire (tracks: 1 to 13), Raymond Jeffrey* (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Viola, Cello – Laura Casey (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Written-By – Dropkick Murphys (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 8, 10, 13)
Recorded at Q Division, Somerville, MA.
Mixed at The Outpost, Stoughton, MA.
Recorded at The Outpost, Stoughton, MA
Engineered, mixed and vocals recorded at Woolly Mammoth Studios, Boston, MA
Mastered at Peerless Mastering, Newtown, MA
All songs published by Boston Scally Punk ascap except:
Track 9 published by Music Sales Corp ASCAP
Track 11 © Copyright 2002 by Woody Guthrie Publications, Inc. (BMI)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 4577-80472-2 2
- ASIN: B0009IOR0C
- Matrix / Runout: 4/27/05 80472-2 02 DiscUSA
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L794
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2D46
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2D4Y
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 6/10/05 80472-2 11
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 2/2008 80472-2 17 DiscUSA
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.