The Who – Live At Leeds
|1||Heaven And Hell
Written-By – John Entwistle
|2||I Can't Explain||2:16|
Written-By – Naomi Neville
|5||Young Man Blues
Written-By – Mose Allison
|8||I'm A Boy||2:40|
|9||A Quick One, While He's Away||8:25|
|10||Amazing Journey / Sparks||7:34|
Written-By – Eddie Cochran, Jerry Capehart
|12||Shakin' All Over
Written-By – Johnny Kidd
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Copyright (c) – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Published By – New Ikon Music Ltd.
- Published By – Fabulous Music Ltd.
- Published By – EMI United Partnership Ltd.
- Published By – Panache Music Ltd.
- Published By – Cinephonic Music Co., Ltd.
- Published By – Mills Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – University Of Leeds
- Recorded By – Pye Mobile Recording Unit
- Remixed At – Revolution Studios
- Remastered At – Revolution Studios
- Made By – PMDC, Germany
- Art Direction – Vartan (4)
- Bass Guitar, Vocals – John Entwistle
- Design [Original Vinyl Sleeve] – Graphreaks
- Design, Art Direction [Reissue] – Richard Evans (7)
- Drums – Keith Moon
- Executive-Producer – Bill Curbishley, Chris Charlesworth, Robert Rosenberg
- Guitar, Vocals – Pete Townshend
- Liner Notes – Chris Charlesworth
- Management – Bill Curbishley, Trinifold Management Ltd.*
- Mastered By – Jon Astley, Tim Young
- Photography By – Chris McCourt
- Producer – Jon Astley
- Producer [Original Recording] – The Who
- Remix, Remastered By – Andy MacPherson, Jon Astley
- Vocals, Harmonica – Roger Daltrey
- Written-By – Pete Townshend (tracks: 2, 4, 6 to 10, 13, 14)
The original LP comprised tracks 5, 6, 11 to 14.
℗ 1995 Polydor Ltd. (UK) © 1995 Polydor Ltd. (UK).
Clear tray jewel case with 24 page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 731452716927
- Barcode (Text): 7 31452 71692 7
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 to 6): 527 169-2 01 /
- Matrix / Runout (Inner Ring, Variant 1 to 6, 8): MADE IN GERMANY BY PMDC
- Matrix / Runout (Inner Ring, Variant 7): MADE IN GERMANY BY PMDC B
- Matrix / Runout (Inner Ring, Variant 9): MADE IN GERMANY BY PMDC K
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 to 6, 8, 9): IFPI L001
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 01E2
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 01W8
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 01A9
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 0143
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 0113
- Mould SID Code (Variant 6): IFPI 0182
- Mould SID Code (Variant 7): IFPI 01F5
- Mould SID Code (Variant 8): IFPI 01E9
- Mould SID Code (Variant 9): IFPI 0107
- Rights Society: B.I.E.M. STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0309
- Price Code: POL 900
- SPARS Code: AAD
Registered mail only-no exceptions,please.
Payment must be cleared within 4 days of invoicing otherwise orders are automatically cancelled.
If you are in doubt,please ask for shipping quotes and details BEFORE placing your order.
Shipping cost depends on weight and destination, not number of items
Double albums count as 2 items, likewise triple albums as 3 items and so on.
Note: All records are cleaned on a professional Record Cleaning Machine prior to shipping (if not sealed)
All records are shipped in cardboard mailers with extra pads, in protective outer sleeves,out of jackets(if not sealed)and printed inner sleeves to avoid seam splits.
Combining more than one item is recommended in order to save in shipping cost.
All prices are in euro(€)
1 LP(not gatefold or 180g) (12"):€12 (up to 500grs)(Registered)
1 -3 LPs (over 500g - up to 1kg) -€14
3-5 LPs(1kg - up to 2kgs)- €19
1 Cd or 7" Single (Registered): €8
U.S.A. AND REST OF THE WORLD
1 LP(not gate fold or 180g vinyl) :€15 (up to 500grs) - Registered
1-3 LPs(501g -1kg) : €20 Registered
3-5 LPs(1kg - 2kgs)- €30 Registered
1 Cd or 7" Single : €10 -(Registered)
Gate-fold LPs or heavy ones count as two
For Each Additional Cd or 7" Single Add 2.00 €
All shipping rates include packaging & handling cost.
(Shipping is proceeded within 1-3 business days)
Notice for buyers from Australia:
10% tax will be added to the value of the order to comply with the new Australian GST Tax Law
I have no responsibility for loss or damaged parcels by the Post Service..In case the buyer wants the items insured (if eligible in your country)has to pay the cost for it.Insurance fees will be estimated for each purchase individually.
In case that you are not satisfied with the item received,contact me to see how we can work things out
There is also the option of Bank Transfer for European countries.For orders under 100 euros 4 euro more is added (what the bank is charging for the transaction)
I basically grade records visually. In some cases I play-grade them.
I do not grade cd jewel cases,only the artwork
I always double-check the condition when proceeding an order.You can ask me for the exact condition or more details,before placing your order.
I cannot be held responsible for customs/import fees that your country may require.This is the buyer's responsibility.
I give Feedback as soon as I receive it
By placing an order you agree with the above terms.
All sales are final.
In case of returns,buyer pays return shipping.
Orders above 350 euros via Bank Transfer for EU
4 Ευρω σαν δεμα για απεριοριστο αριθμο αντικειμενων μεχρι 2 κιλα
Πληρωμη μονο μεσω Paypal η μεσω τραπεζης κατοπιν συνεννοησης,η αντικαταβολη δεν γινεται δεκτη