|A3||Sense Of Doubt||7:20|
|B1||Sons Of The Silent Age||8:18|
- Art Direction – Gordon Jee*
- Composed By [Symphony], Liner Notes – Philip Glass
- Conductor [Associate] – Michael Riesman
- Conductor [Principal] – Dennis Russell Davies
- Design – Frank Olinsky
- Engineer – Rich Costey
- Engineer [Assistant] – John Billingsley
- Engineer [Technical] – Jamie Mereness
- Executive-Producer – Kurt Munkacsi, Philip Glass, Rory Johnston
- Music By [Symphony From The Music Of] – Brian Eno, David Bowie
- Orchestra – American Composers Orchestra
- Photography By – Jill Greenberg
- Producer – Kurt Munkacsi, Michael Riesman
- Producer [Associate] – Stephan Farber
- Written By – David Bowie And Brian Eno (tracks: 1, 2, 5)
- Written-By – Brian Eno (tracks: 1, 2, 5), David Bowie (tracks: 1, 2, 5)
PVC protection sleeve
This is the regular black vinyl. First pressing of 1000 copies on white vinyl can be found here
Recorded at the Looking Glass Studios, NYC.
"Heroes" Symphony © 1996 Dunvagen Music Publishers, Inc. Symphony administred throughout the world exclusively by Dunvagen Music Publishers, Inc. (ASCAP)
"Heroes" © 1977 Tintoretto Music (BMI), Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc. (BMI) & BMG Music Publishing Ltd. (BMI)
"Abdulmajid" © 1977 Tintoretto Music (BMI) & Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc. (BMI) & Opal Music. Upala Music Inc/BMI for North America
"Sense Of Doubt" © 1977 Tintoretto Music (BMI) & Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc. (BMI)
"Sons Of The Silent Edge" © 1977 Tintoretto Music (BMI) & Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc. (BMI)
"Neuköln" © 1977 Tintoretto Music (BMI), Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc. (BMI) & BMG Music Publishing Ltd. (BMI)
"V2 Schneider" © 1977 Tintoretto Music (BMI) & Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc. (BMI)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 028948 219384
- Barcode (Scanned): 028948219384
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): 11681 1A MOVCL 015
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): 11681 1B MOVCL 015
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.