Cyclotimia – Music For Stockmarkets
€3.00 + shipping
|2||Land Of Prosperity||2:47|
|6||Global Economic Forum||4:01|
|9||Customer Lifetime Value||7:37|
|13||24 Hours Of Non-Stop Consumption||5:04|
|17||Another Digital Solution||0:52|
|20||From Channel To Channel||2:07|
|31||$1.4 Billion Per Day||0:35|
Free market and global money movements shape the political and social reality of today, and thus, the people's minds and the culture they create.
Curiously enough, the English word "clerk" derives from "clericus", the Latin for "man of God". This word was used to refer to the clergy in Mediaeval Europe. "Office", apart from beign a key notion in today's reality, also stems from Latin, where "officinum" denoted "ceremony", "ritual".
Today's global money movements, sequences of 0s and 1s, virtually form a nonmaterial, spiritual substance - the Holy Spirit, presuming which, the stock exchange turns into a temple for the worship of the new religion, and the music presented on this album can be regarded as liturgical background for the sacred business procedures.
Released as Digipak in limited edition of 500 copies. Silver handnumbered on back side.
"Trivial Pleasures" was originally released as CD-EP by Monopoly Record, 2003.
Disc is graphically divided in three parts:
1/ Wallstreet Requiem 39% - 25 Min
2/ Trivial Pleasures 41% - 26 Min
3/ Financial Glossary 20% - 13 Min
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: ZHB-XVIII
- Matrix / Runout (Runout): ООО "ФОРТМЕДИА" ЛИЦЕНЗИЯ ВАФ № 77-225
- Other (Mould SID Code): IFPI ACU03
Seller's Shipping Information
(updated 2016/05/14: shipping rates updated according to new int:l rates)
- Please read payment & shipping info below before placing order.
- Shipping costs will be added to total price.
- Please wait for our confirmation of total price before sending payment.
- We do not charge PayPal fees or any handling fees.
- Orders are shipped within 5 working days after receiving payment.
- All orders are shipped at customer's risk.
- Feedback: please leave feedback after you've received your order. If you have any problems with your order, please contact us. We will leave feedback after hearing you've received your order.
- If you have any questions or requests, please contact us.
+ + + + + + + PAYMENT & SHIPPING INFO + + + + + + +
PAYMENT via PayPal. Also bank transfer accepted within Eurozone (IBAN, BIC/SWIFT, Euro currency).
SHIPPING via Economy mail.
- Economy mail does NOT include tracking but is generally safe.
- Delivery time can be up to 3-4 weeks (Europe), 4-5 weeks (world).
- NOTE: We always ship at customer's risk! If you have any doubts, please choose Registered mail! (see below)
1-2 x CD/7"/tape = 4 EUR
3-4 x CD/7"/tape = 6 EUR
1 x LP/12"/10" = 11 EUR
2 x LP/12"/10" = 17 EUR
1-2 x CD/7"/tape = 5.50 EUR
3-4 x CD/7"/tape = 9.50 EUR
1 x LP/12"/10" = 16 EUR
2 x LP/12"/10" = 25 EUR
For registered mail (includes tracking), please add 10 EUR to the above shipping rates.
Large orders are always shipped as Registered Priority packages.
Large orders under 100 EUR:
= 23 EUR (Sweden, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
= 27 EUR (UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Austria, Greece, Poland)
= 38 EUR (all other countries)
* ALL ORDERS OVER 100 EUR = FREE REGISTERED SHIPPING *
+ + + + + + + TILAUKSET SUOMESSA + + + + + + +
Maksu tilille, toimitus 2lk kirjeenä (pienet tilaukset) tai postipakettina (isommat tilaukset, vinyylit jne).
1-2 x CD/7"/kasetti (0-250g) = 3 EUR
3-4 x CD/7"/kasetti (251-500g) = 5 EUR
enemmän ja LP:t = 8 EUR
yli 100 euron tilaukset = ilmainen toimitus!
€3.00 + shipping