Session II – Session II
|A3||Fly By Night||6:22|
|B2||All Night Lover||3:33|
|B3||Souvenirs / Tahiti, Tahiti||6:50|
- Bass [Electric] – Bill Dickenson*
- Drums – Alex Acuña
- Engineer – Phil Schier
- Flute, Saxophone – Ernie Watts
- Guitar [Electric] – Lee Ritenour
- Keyboards – Don Grusin, Peter Robinson
- Mastered By – Darrell Johnson
- Percussion – Steve Forman
- Producer – Toshi Endo
- Saxophone – Ernie Watts
- Vocals – Bill Champlin (tracks: B1, B2, B3), Carmen Twillie (tracks: B1, B2, B3), Vennette Gloud* (tracks: B1, B2, B3)
Audio cables were run thru the elevator shafts to the JVC Cutting Center on the 5th Floor of the building. This is a "Direct to Disc" record so two sets of recordings were made. The musicians performed the entire A & B sides twice in order to get enough master disc to work from.
The original masters were processed and plated by Slim Doss at Sheffield. The best quality mothers were selected and sent to Japan for making stampers and manufacturing disc by JVC Japan. The disc is from 100% vinyl 180g used for audiophile distribution.
Not For Sale / Direct Disk Pressing / Gate-Fold Sleeve
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: YDD-1117-1 A2 DWJ/DD
- Matrix / Runout: YDD-1117-2 A3 DWJ/DD
Seller's Shipping Information
Canada Post small packet to USA: $10.00
Shipping within Canada: $8-$12 depending on location
International shipping: $20 small packet air mail
We will combine shipping, contact us for rates before you buy. Ordering 3 items at once can save you considerably on shipping.
Canada Post is very expensive compared to many other carriers. These rates are out of our control.
Canadians must pay applicable sales taxes on all purchases.
We are no longer shipping to Brazil.
We reserve the right to not ship where we feel we can not ship in a timely and safe manner.