Dwarves – The Dwarves Are Born Again
|A1||The Dwarves Are Still The Best Band Ever||1:43|
|A4||Looking Out For Number One||1:52|
|A5||You'll Never Take Us Alive||2:17|
|A7||We Only Came To Get High||1:26|
|A8||I Masturbate Me||2:32|
|A9||It's A Wonderful Life Of Sin||2:34|
|B1||Happy Birthday Suicide||1:46|
|B3||Working Class Hole||2:29|
|B6||Do The Hewhocannotbenamed||1:10|
|B7||Your Girl's Mom||1:16|
|B9||The Band That Wouldn't Die||1:35|
|DVD||25 Years Anniversary DVD|
- Film Director [Dvd] – Lloyd Nickell
- Layout – Lil Tuffy
- Mastered By – Eric Valentine
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – CJIII* (tracks: A1 to B9)
- Mixed By – Andy Carpenter (2), Blag Dahlia, Eric Valentine
- Photography By – Eader*, Ester Segarra, Michael Lavine
- Recorded By, Edited By – Andy Carpenter (2), Andy Selway, Blag Jesus, Bradley Cook, Chris Henry (6), Chris Roach, Eric Valentine, Gilby Clark*, JJ Weisler*, Josh Garcia, Todd Bergman, Vinny Vojno*
- Songwriter [All Songs By] – The Dwarves*
"FSK ab 16 freigegeben" printed on front sleeve and DVD.
Sticker #1: Includes free DVD "Album of the year" the big dog's cajonas!" -Über Röck (UK)
Sticker #2: Includes Free Download Code
First catalog# appears on LP, second on DVD.
Back cover: ©℗ Greedy under license to MVD Audio, Made in the US
DVD: ©℗ Greedy Media
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 60137 51771 9
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched): MVD 5177-A CJIII
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched): MVD 5177-B CJIII
- Matrix / Runout (DVD): AA-MVD-2027
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.