Stephen Cohn – Stephen Cohn
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Motown Record Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Motown Record Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Pressed By – Superior Record Pressing Corp., Somerdale, NJ
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Recorded At – Wally Heider Studios
- Mastered At – Artisan Sound Recorders
- Design – Gloria Halesworth
- Design [Hand Tinting] – Cathy Deeter
- Engineer – Ed Barton, John Horton (7), Richard Moore (2)
- Engineer [Mixing] – Christopher Huston*
- Executive-Producer – Karl Bornstein
- Mastered By – Bob MacLeod
- Photography By [Inside Photos] – Karl Bornstein, Tom Zimberoff
- Photography By [Sleeve] – Tom Zimberoff
- Written-By, Producer [Produced By] – Stephen Cohn
All Tunes © 1973 Jobete Music Co., Inc. (ASCAP)
Dedicated to Morris Cohn (1906-1973)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side A, Matrix): C5RS-7893-1
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side B, Matrix): C5RS-7894-2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A, Etched, Logo Stamped): M789V1 C5RS-7893-1-13B [Artisan Logo] TVC A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side B, Etched, Logo Stamped): M789V1 C5RS-7894-2-13B [Artisan Logo] TVC A
- Rights Society: ASCAP
1 x 12" / LP = £4.00 then £1.00 for each record there after.
1 x 7" / CD = £2.75 then 75p for each there after.
1 x 12" / LP = £8.50 then £2.00 for each record there after.
1 x 7" / CD = £5.00 then £1.50 for each there after.
USA / Japan / Rest of the World
1 x 12" / LP = £12.00 then £3.00 for each record there after).
1 x 7" / CD = £6.00 then £1.50 for each there after.
Insurance costs on request.
Please note I cannot accept responsibility for items lost in the post unless you request registered shipping.