The Black Keys – Rubber Factory
|A1||When The Lights Go Out||3:24|
|A2||10 A.M. Automatic||2:59|
|A3||Just Couldn't Tie Me Down||2:58|
|A4||All Hands Against His Own||3:17|
|A5||The Desperate Man||3:54|
|A6||Girl Is On My Mind||3:28|
|B8||Grown So Ugly
Songwriter – Robert Pete Williams
|B9||Stack Shot Billy||3:22|
|B10||Act Nice And Gentle
Songwriter – Raymond Douglas Davies*
|B13||Till I Get My Way||2:31|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fat Possum Records, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Fat Possum Records, LLC
- Recorded At – Sentient Sound (2)
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Lacquer Cut At – Prairie Cat Mastering
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing – L-15518M
- Published By – McMoore McLesst Publishing
- Published By – Kama Sutra Music
- Published By – ABKCO Music, Inc.
- Artwork, Design – Michael Carney
- Drums, Percussion, Handclaps, Recorded By – Patrick Carney
- Guitar, Fiddle, Lap Steel Guitar, Vocals, Handclaps – Dan Auerbach
- Lacquer Cut By – PCMJR*
- Management – David T. Viecelli
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Producer, Mixed By – The Black Keys
- Songwriter – The Black Keys (tracks: A1 to B7, B9, B11 to B13)
Track numbering on the release is sequential 1 through 13.
Recorded at Sentient Sound Jan-May 2004 in Akron, Ohio.
Tracks A1 to B7, B9, B11 to B13 published by McMoore McLesst Publishing.
Track B8 published by Kama Sutra Music.
Track B10 published by ABKCO Music Inc.
©&℗ 2004 Fat Possum Records, LLC.
Identical to the 180 Gram version except pressed on standard weight vinyl and no sideways delta etched on side 2
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 45778 03791 9
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched Side A): FP-80379-1-A L-15518M-A PCMJR Ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched Side B): FP-80379-1-B L-15518M-B PCMJR Ⓤ
- Rights Society: BMI
Up to 2 kilos (6 LP's) 12,50 Euros (standard mail)
Up to 250 grams (1 7" record) 8 Euros (standard mail)
These prices are the same for all countries, except Denmark.