Madonna – Like A Virgin
Synthesizer [Synclavier 2, Juno 60] – Nile Rodgers
|A3||Like A Virgin|
|A4||Over And Over|
Love Don't Live Here Anymore
Acoustic Guitar, Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Nile RodgersContractor [Strings] – Karen Milne, Kermit Moore
|B1||Dress You Up|
Backing Vocals – Brenda King*Piano [Acoustic] – Rob SabinoSaxophone [Solo] – Lenny Pickett
Synthesizer [Synclavier 2] – Nile Rodgers
- Art Direction – Jeffrey Kent Ayeroff, Jeri McManus, Paula Greif
- Backing Vocals – Curtis King (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B4), Frank Simms (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B4), George Simms (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B4), Madonna (tracks: A1, A2, B2)
- Bass – Bernard Edwards (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2)
- Design – Jeri McManus
- Drum Programming [Linn, Simmons] – Jimmy Bralower (tracks: A2, A4, B1, B3, B4)
- Drums – Tony Thompson (2) (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2)
- Edited By [Digital Assistant] – Eric Mohler, Malcolm Pollack
- Edited By [Digital] – Gus Skinas
- Engineer [2nd] – Rob "Ace" Eaton*
- Engineer, Mixed By – Jason Corsaro
- Management – Weisner-DeMann Entertainment
- Mastered By [Original] – Bob Ludwig
- Photography By – Steven Meisel
- Producer, Guitar – Nile Rodgers
- Synthesizer [Assorted] – Rob Sabino (tracks: A2 to B4)
- Synthesizer [Bass] – Rob Sabino (tracks: A2 to B1, B3, B4)
On j-card back panel: Manufactured & Distributed by/Fabriqué & Distribué par WEA Music of Canada Ltd./WEA Musique Du Canada Ltée 1810 Birchmount Rd., Scarborough, Ontario A Warner Communications Company (Warner logo)
On labels: Manufactured and Distributed by - Fabriqué et Distribué par WEA Music of Canada, Ltd., WEA Musique Du Canada Ltée., 1810 Birchmount Rd., Scarborough, Ontario A Warner Communications Company (Warner logo)
Produced by Nile Rodgers for Nile Rodgers Productions, Inc.
Fanatically recorded digitally from start to finish on Sony equipment
Black, rib textured, screw assembled cassette shell, silver screen printed labels, Q printed under the catalog#
Molded in cassette shell, both sides: Made In Canada
Clear cassette case with WEA molded on one end
Super Cassette branding on j-card spine, j-card front panel, inside j-card
2 panel foldout
Canadian cassette pressings with the same catalog number and exactly the same artwork including cassette labels appear with various cassette shells.
Super Cassette + (in the inlay detailed description (in English and French) of this trademark of WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.)
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies dependent on country and type of shipping. I will offer surface, airmail and registered shipping where available. Registered is always the safest way to go but can be pricey depending where you are located. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you your options.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds & 7" - $4.50
10", 12" & lps - $10. Usually around $3 more for each item added.
7" and cd's - $5.50 - tracked
12" - $7 tracked. Usually $3 for each record added.
7" and cds - $7 (up to 200 grams)
most of the rest of the world
7" and cds - $7.50 (up to 200 grams)
Please contact for shipping of 10", 12" & lp's as each country is priced differently. I can only ship tracked now
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.