Willie Bobo – Hell Of An Act To Follow
Written-By – Ronnie Laws
|A2||Keep That Same Old Feeling
Written-By – Wayne Henderson
Written By – C. Fox, N.Gimbel
Written-By – Bobby Lyle
Written-By – Antonio Carlos Jobim
|B2||Snort Of Green
Written By – T. Green
|B3||Fairy Tales For Two
Written By – D. Frank
Written By – S. A. Elster
- Bass – Donny Beck, Nathaniel Phillips
- Drums – Steven Guiterrez
- Guitar – Roland Bautista
- Keyboards – Bobby Lyle, Stuart Elster* (tracks: B4)
- Percussion – Victor Pantoja, Willie Bobo
- Photography By – Tony Lane (2)
- Producer – Wayne Henderson
- Saxophone, Flute – Ernie Watts, Gary Herbig
- Trombone – Thurman Green
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Oscar Brashear, Ronald King*
- Vocals – Alex Brown (tracks: A3, A2), Alicia M. Howard (tracks: A3, A2), August Johnson* (tracks: A3, A2), Deborah D.Thomas* (tracks: A3, A2), Mortonette M.Jenkins* (tracks: A3), Sylvia St. James (tracks: A3, A2), Willie Bobo
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: Label Matrix (side 1) - AL 35374
- Matrix / Runout: Label Matrix (side 2) - BL 35374
- Matrix / Runout: Runout Matrix (side 1) Etched - 2T PAL 35374-1F
- Matrix / Runout: Runout Matrix (side 2) Etched - T1 PBL 35374-1F
- Other: (Stamped on runout side 1) - "KENDUN-D"
- Other: (Stamped on runout side 2) - "KENDUN-C"
Buyer pays all shipping cost. All prices are US Currency.
All shipment are made in 200# test Record shipment boxes for best protection.
Media USPS Shipping within USA: 1 LP $5 plus $1 for each additional LP
Canada Shipping: 1 to 3 LP's $17, 4 to 5 LP's $26, 6 to 7 LP's $38
Mexico Shipping: 1 to 3 LP's $22, 4 to 5 LP's $34, 6 to 7 LP's $49
Rest of the World: 1 to 3 LP's $25, 4 to 5 LP's $36, 6 to 7 LP's $51
Seller is not responsible for LP's once they are shipped uninsured. Insurance is available.
If you have a question on condition or versions of a record or sleeve, we will be happy to provide a picture of the item upon your request.
We describe the record and sleeve to the best of our abilities, using the guide lines of Discogs.
Grading is not an exact science but an objective form by one or more people.
Any Descriptive, Typographic or Photographic errors are subject to correction.
If you are not happy with your record for any reason, you have the option to return the item purchased, in the original crush resistant shipping carton, to: 7839 E. 250 S / p.o. Box 421, Pierceton, Indiana 46562. Once received, we will compare the record and sleeve to the pictures taken before shipping, to verify we have received the same purchased item back. At that time, we will issue a credit to the same form of payment made for the PURCHASE PRICE OF THE ITEM.
THE PURCHASE PRICE OF YOUR ITEM DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. THE PURCHASER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS AND THEY ARE ADDED ON YOUR INVOICE.