Khold – Krek
- Bass – Grimd
- Drums [Trommer] – Sarke
- Engineer – Bjørn Neseblod Bergersen*
- Guitar [Gitar] – Rinn
- Layout, Artwork [Skogbilder] – theterje.com
- Lyrics By [Skrevet Av] – Rinn (tracks: 5)
- Lyrics By [Tekst] – Hildr (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 10)
- Mastered By – Morten Lund
- Music By [Musikk] – Khold
- Photography By [Bandbilder] – Bjørn Neseblod Bergersen*
- Vocals [Vokal], Guitar [Gitar] – Gard
Mastered in June 2005 at Masterhuset AS.
© 2005 TABU Recordings.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 090001 915352
- Matrix / Runout: SDC TABU015-1 050714228
- Other (Mastering SID Code): IFPI L403
- Rights Society: BIEM/n©b
1 digipack CD -> 110gr
1 CD -> 60gr
1 tape with case -> 100gr
12" vinyl -> 500gr
12" gatefold vinyl (usually) -> 1kg
7" vinyl -> 200gr
NOTE: Normal CDs ship usually without cases. If you want one please request it and it will add 70gr. Tapes ship with cases. Weighting includes packaging as well. If for any reason any items weight more than usual then you will be informed after having placed the order and before sending any invoice. The invoice is sent only when agreed. To avoid misunderstanding with tapes, they are directly from labels/distros/bands. They are all official releases. Unless a release is a pro-tape, all others are dubbed tapes from their corresponding master CD-Rs. Tapes are usually dubbed to Maxell UR90. In case the release comes without stickers then you'll get the standard Maxell tape. That's how underground used to and still works, no matters if it is through Discogs or not.
- If payment is not received within 4 days after sending the invoice, the order is automatically cancelled.
- If there are no replies for pending orders (before payment) for 4 days, the order will be cancelled.
- Completed orders are usually shipped within 3-4 days. For any extra delay the buyer is informed before invoicing.
- Registered packages are safe and traceable. Non-registered might be lost and we do not have any responsibility for this.
- PLEASE mention your desired shipping method the time you set the order. It saves time.
- Shipping is always with Hellenic Post and tracking info (when registered) can be found via: http://www.elta.gr/en-us/personal/tracktrace.aspx
Other forms/services of shipping can be used if asked. The additional costs are paid by the buyer.
Postage (prices in EURO):
NOTE: The prices bellow are the maximum per weight and package size as charged by the Hellenic Post. Weight per item is calculated per usual maximum. Depending on the packaging, some times the same items might end heavier while some other times lighter. We always charge the maximum possible for the item(s) and packaging in order to avoid loss and keep the lowest prices on items themselves. There are some occasions that you will find that your package shipping costed 1-2EURO less. Packaging and carrying can be considered in the difference between postage charge and actual postal service charge.
100gr - 1.70
200gr - 2.10
500gr - 3.20
1kg - 3.60
100gr - 3.60
200gr - 4.00
500gr - 5.10
1kg - 5.50
Up to 100gr the same as Greece. More than 100gr see EU rates bellow.
European Union (including Luxembourg, Switzerland, Iceland and Norway.)
100gr - 2.65
200gr - 3.55
500gr - 5.90
1kg - 8.70
100gr - 5.15
200gr - 6.05
500gr - 8.40
1kg - 11.20
Rest of the World
100gr - 2.80
200gr - 3.80
500gr - 6.70
1kg - 12.50
100gr - 5.30
200gr - 6.30
500gr - 9.20
1kg - 15.00