The Beatles – A Hard Day's Night
|1||A Hard Day's Night||2:34|
|2||I Should Have Known Better||2:43|
|3||If I Fell||2:19|
|4||I'm Happy Just To Dance With You||1:56|
|5||And I Love Her||2:29|
|6||Tell Me Why||2:08|
|7||Can't Buy Me Love||2:11|
|8||Any Time At All||2:11|
|9||I'll Cry Instead||1:45|
|10||Things We Said Today||2:35|
|11||When I Get Home||2:16|
|12||You Can't Do That||2:34|
|13||I'll Be Back||2:24|
|Data||A Hard Day's Night Mini-Documentary|
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinator] – Allan Rouse, Allan Rouse
- Design [Album Redesign] – Drew Lorimer
- Edited By [Photo Editing and Research] – Aaron Bremner, Dorcas Lynn
- Edited By [Photo Retouching] – Gavin O'Neill (2)
- Engineer [Principal] – Norman Smith
- Liner Notes [Historical Notes] – Kevin Howlett, Mike Heatley
- Liner Notes [Original] – Tony Barrow
- Liner Notes [Recording Notes] – Allan Rouse, Kevin Howlett
- Producer – George Martin
- Product Manager [Production Management for EMI Records Ltd] – Guy Hayden, Wendy Day (2)
- Remastered By – Guy Massey, Steve Rooke
- Words By, Music By – John Lennon And Paul McCartney*
Artwork © 2009 Apple Corps Ltd. All photographs © Apple Corps Ltd.
This remastered album has been created from the original stereo analogue master tapes.
Packaged in three panel card wallet. Base color is white.
Outside: Left panel has left-side vertical band on with base color, Apple logo and Beatles logo right aligned, with front cover artwork. Middle panel is back cover artwork with barcode and copyright and other information. Third panel is band portrait.
Inside: left side diagonal cut pocket with Apple logo centered. Contains 24-page booklet with liner notes, production notes, credits and photographs. Center and right panel is band portrait.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 094638241324
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, 5): DIDX-233647 1
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2, 4, 5): IFPI L329
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 7234
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): DIDX-233647 3
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 7233
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 50C4
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): DIDX-233647 3 A01
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 50A1
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 7259
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.