The Beatles – Abbey Road
Written-By – Harrison*
|3||Maxwell's Silver Hammer||3:27|
Written-By – Starkey*
|6||I Want You (She's So Heavy)||7:47|
Here Comes The Sun
Written-By – Harrison*
|9||You Never Give Me Your Money||4:02|
|11||Mean Mr Mustard||1:06|
|13||She Came In Through The Bathroom Window||1:58|
|15||Carry That Weight||1:36|
|Data||Abbey Road Mini Documentary|
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinator] – Allan Rouse
- Design [Album Redesign] – Drew Lorimer
- Edited By [Photo Editing and Research] – Aaron Bremner, Dorcas Lynn
- Edited By [Photo Retouching] – Gavin O'Neill (2)
- Engineer [Principal] – Geoff Emerick, Phillip McDonald*
- Liner Notes [Historical Notes] – Kevin Howlett, Mike Heatley
- Liner Notes [Recording Notes] – Allan Rouse, Kevin Howlett
- Photography By – Iain MacMillan
- Producer [Additional] – Chris Thomas
- Producer, Orchestrated By – George Martin
- Product Manager [Project Management for EMI Records Ltd] – Guy Hayden, Wendy Day (2)
- Remastered By – Guy Massey, Steve Rooke
- Written-By – Lennon/McCartney* (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6, 8 to 17)
Digital Remaster Ⓟ 2009 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd. Ⓒ 2009 EMI Records Ltd.
Artwork © 2009 Apple Corps Ltd. All photographs © Apple Corps Ltd.
This remastered album has been created from the original stereo analogue master tapes.
An EMI recording. Thanks to George Martin, Geoff Emerick and Phillip McDonald.
Packaged in three panel card wallet. Base color is white.
Outside: Left panel has left-side vertical band on with base color, Apple logo and Beatles logo right aligned, with front cover artwork. Middle panel is back cover artwork with barcode, copyright and other information. Third panel is band portrait.
Inside: left side diagonal cut pocket with Apple logo centered. Contains 16 -page booklet with liner notes, production notes, credits and photographs. Center panel and right panel are band portraits,
"The End" concludes with fifteen seconds of silence before "Her Majesty" begins.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 94638 24682 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 094638246824
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): DIDX-233646 2 E08
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L328
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 50A1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): DIDX-233646 2 C02
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L328
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 50A2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): DIDX-233646 3 B03
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L329
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 50DC
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): DIDX-233646 2 A06
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI L328
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 507D
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): DIDX-233646 4 A05
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI L328
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 50BE
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 6): DIDX-233646 2 C02
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 6): IFPI L328
- Mould SID Code (Variant 6): IFPI 50FB
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.