James Horner – A Beautiful Mind (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- A&R [Direction] – Randy Dry
- Art Direction [Creative Direction] – Penny Bennett
- Artwork By [Package Coordination] – Laura Johnson, Thanne Tangel
- Composed By, Conductor – James Horner
- Contractor [Music Contractor] – Sandy De Crescent
- Coordinator [Soundtrack Coordination] – Leah M. Panlilio, Meredith Friedman
- Copyist [Music Preparation] – Bob Bornstein
- Design – Rebecca Meek
- Edited By [Assistant Music Editor] – Barbara McDermott
- Edited By [Music Editor] – Jim Henrikson
- Edited By, Mastered By – Chris Landen*
- Engineer [Assistant] – David Marquette
- Executive Producer [Executive Album Producers] – Brian Grazer, Ron Howard
- Orchestrated By [Orchestrations] – James Horner, Randy Kerber
- Other [Chairman, Universal Classics Group] – Chris Roberts
- Other [Executives In Charge Of Music For Universal Pictures] – Harry Garfield, Kathy Nelson
- Other [Music Business Affairs] – Cindy Zaplachinski, Phil Cohen
- Photography [Photos] – Eli Reed
- Producer [Album Produced By] – James Horner, Simon Rhodes
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Simon Rhodes
- Supervised By [Music Supervisor] – Julyce Monbleaux
- Technician [Todd Scoring Staff] – Jay Selvester, Kirsten Smith, Marc Gebauer
- Vocals [Vocals Performed By] – Charlotte Church
A special thanks to Maria and Charlotte Church, to Lulu, to Glen Brunman and Kathy Nelson.
Charlotte Church appears courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Limited.
Score published by Universal Music Corp. (ASCAP)
15. published by Universal Music Corp. (ASCAP), Songs of Universal, Inc. (BMI), Will Jennings Music, Inc. (BMI), Horner Music, Inc. (ASCAP), administered by Universal Music Corp. and Songs of Universal, Inc.
Music recorded and mixed at The Todd Scoring Stage, Studio City, CA.
Album edited and mastered at Bernie Becker Mastering, Burbank, CA.
The enhanced CD also contains:
James Horner Video Interview
A Conversation with Ron Howard
A Conversation with James Horner
PC Requirements: Pentium Processor 233 MHz or above. Set monitor resolution to 800 X 600 or higher. Set monitor color to thousands or millions. Sound Blaster card Quicktime 4.1.2 or above (installer on CD). Windows 95 or above with Media Player 6.0 or above.
Mac Requirements: 266 MHz processor or above. Quality sound card. Quicktime 4.1.2 or above (installer on CD). Set monitor resolution to 800 X 600 or higher. Set monitor color to thousands or millions. Operating system OS 7.5. or above.
Decca (logo), a Universal Music Company
UMG Soundtracks (logo)
Motion Picture artwork, artwork title and photos: TM & © 2001 Universal Studios. ℗ © 2001 Universal Classics Group, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
Distributed by Universal Music & Video Distribution, Corp.
Made in USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 044001619120
- Other (Below Barcode): IN03
- Matrix / Runout: 440 016 1912 01$
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L009
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0374
- Matrix / Runout (Hub): MADE IN USA BY UML
Canada Post small packet to USA: $10.00
Shipping within Canada: $8-$12 depending on location
International shipping: $20 small packet air mail
We will combine shipping, contact us for rates before you buy. Ordering 3 items at once can save you considerably on shipping.
Canada Post is very expensive compared to many other carriers. These rates are out of our control.
Canadians must pay applicable sales taxes on all purchases.
We are no longer shipping to Brazil.
We reserve the right to not ship where we feel we can not ship in a timely and safe manner.