Nirvana – In Utero
|A1||Serve The Servants||3:34|
Music By – Dave Grohl, Krist Novoselic, Kurt Cobain
Engineer [2nd Engineer With Scott Litt] – Adam KasperMixed By [Additional Mixing] – Scott Litt
|A5||Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge On Seattle||4:07|
Cello – Kera Schaley
|B4||Radio Friendly Unit Shifter||4:49|
Cello – Kera SchaleyEngineer [2nd Engineer With Scott Litt] – Adam KasperMixed By [Additional Mixing] – Scott Litt
- Copyright (c) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Distributed By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Published By – EMI Virgin Songs Inc.
- Published By – The End Of Music
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab – TML-
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-28236
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-28237
- A&R – Gary Gersh
- Art Direction, Design – Kurt Cobain, Robert Fisher (4)
- Artwork [Muscle System (Pregnant Woman)] – Alex Grey
- Artwork [Symbols] – Rodger Ferris
- Bass – Krist Novoselic
- Drums – Dave Grohl
- Guitar, Vocals – Kurt Cobain
- Management – Gold Mountain Entertainment
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Photography By – Charles Peterson (4), Karen Mason, Kurt Cobain, Michael Lavine, Neil Wallace, Robert Fisher (4), Wendy O'Connor
- Producer, Recorded By – Steve Albini
- Technician – Bob Weston*
- Words By – Kurt Cobain
- Written-By – Kurt Cobain (tracks: A1, A3 to B6)
Made in U.S.A.
"Special Limited Edition Disc" printed on front cover below "In Utero". Includes printed innersleeve with lyrics and photos. Additionally some copies included a 3" x 4.5" "In Utero" sticker.
Some versions have a gold stamp over the barcode on the back that says "FOR PROMOTION ONLY Ownership Reserved Sale Is Unlawful".
Limited to 15,000 on clear vinyl
From the printed innersleeve: Suggested Bass and Treble Positions: B:+2, T:+5
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 20642 46071 9
- Barcode (String): 720642460719
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 [Variant 1]): S-282836-X DGC-24607-A-R2 TML-M
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 [Variant 1]): S-282837-X DGC-24607-B-R2 TML-M
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 [Variant 2]): DGC-24067-A-R1 S-28236 TML-X
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 [Variant 2]): S-28237 DGC-24607-B-R2 TML-M
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 [Variant 3]): S-28236-X DGC-24607-A-R2 TML-M
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 [Variant 3]): S-28237 DGC-24607-B-R1 TML-X
Recently there has been increase in dishonest buyers trying to obtain a part refund by false claims of either damaged items or incorrect grading at the same time as keeping the item ,I never give in to feedback extortion and only give a refund when items are returned in the condition they were sent, ....I know this type of dishonest buyer is in the very small minority but measures have had to be put in place to protect myself, picture records and invisible marking, ..please understand in spite of what you might percieve by what is written I am freindly and easy to talk to and genuine mistakes can allways be corrected ,so if you have read this far you will have made up your mind to the kind of service you can expect ,the good guys will understand.
........normal recorded delivery is charged at the following rates Uk lp £5.50 each other lp please add £1..........7" or CD £2.95 each other 95p.….......EU lp £14 each other £4.50....rest of Europe £14 each other £5 ..worldwide lp £17 each other £4.50 ....,...............7"...Europe £10.95 each other £1.60 ...worldwide .....£14 each other £1.80....south Africa and south america please inquire .........I accept PayPal and bank transfer....other methods may be possible please inquire