E3 (3) – Higher Science / Trouble
Seller's Shipping Information
- my prices include the fees that discogs charges from me. get the better deal at: Minor Mailorder, est. 2002, www.minorlabel.de (offline at the moment, may2018, thanks to the EU privacy security regulations that demand a revisit)
- for 2nd hand/used records (mostly from my own collection) visit: flop_discs (for saving shipping costs maybe...)
...so if you're interested in items of my list feel free to contact me/ask about the shipping costs.
I prefer transfer via bank account for German/EU-buyers as there are no additional fees.
For Paypal-transfers I have to add some balance to cover the extra-fees they charge from me.
1x CD/cdr/7inch = 1.45 Euro (DHL), unversichert
2-4 CD/cdr/7inch = 2.60 Euro (DHL), unversichert
1-5 12inch = 3.89 Euro (Hermes), versichert
mehr von allem = ich mach mich kundig
outside Germany (shipped with DHL)
letter (Warensendund international) with max weight of 500gr (2 CDs, 3 7inch, 1 12inch): 3.70 Euro (EU and World), with tracking: 5.95 Euro
letter (Warensendung international) with max weight of 1000gr: 7.00 Euro, with tracking 9.25 Euro.
any questions = contact me!
note: the tracking service might not be that useful as for several countries it has only two notifications once the letter/parcel has left Germany: "on the way to destined country" and "delivered to recipient", it's not helping if any info is needed where in your country the sending is
Minor terms & conditions
- Minor is/are a group of labels on d-i-y philosophy and the Mailorder is the shop where you can buy those records among others that are from befriended labels and musicians.
- all your data is handled with care and only used for the process of shipping your order to you, be aware that for most now-a-days service I have to use your email-adress as well. it's for the tracking service!
- your orders will be shipped after full payment arrived, usually the next working day.
- i’m giving you the option to chose between unregistered and registered shipment, unregistered on your risk.
- if you have problems with payment, if you want to cancel your order - let me know, communication is fine!
= small business, as defined in §19 UStG, no VAT