The Mugwumps (3)
Written-By – Leiber-Stoller*
|A2||I Don't Wanna Know||2:07|
|A3||I'll Remember Tonight
Written-By – Chris Andrews (7)
|A4||Here It Is Another Day||2:12|
|A5||Do You Know What I Mean
Written-By – Felix Pappalardi
|B1||You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover
Written-By – Willie Dixon
|B2||Everybody's Been Talkin'||2:26|
|B3||Do What They Don't Say
Written-By – Alan Hawkshaw
Written-By – Johnny Otis
This, their only album, was released after the group had gone their separate ways.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch): 9249 /A W-1697 A
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch): 9250 /A W-1697 B
Seller's Shipping Information
$5.00 shipping for the first 12" or 10" record. $1.00 each additional record in that sale. $4.00 for the first 7" record. $1.00 for each additional in that sale. $3.50 Shipping for the first cd or cassette, $1.00 each additional cd or cassette in that sale. Paid by the Buyer. Items will be shipped USPS Media Mail unless it is more economical to ship a faster method. Orders not paid for in 7 days will be canceled. Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt. Please contact me before returning merchandise. Return postage to be paid at buyers expense. After receipt of merchandise a full refund will be issued.
International orders are shipped First Class international or Priority International depending on weight. Shipping costs are paid by the buyer and determined by weight and location. Shipping costs have been in the area of $15.00 US. Please wait for your invoice. Any import fees, taxes, tariffs etc. are the responsibility of the buyer. A $1.00 handling fee is added to any international orders. Import documents will not be falsified, so don't ask. Returns are not accepted for international orders. International orders can take as long as 30 business days to arrive depending on location.
You can reference the relevant policies here:
Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy here: https://www.etsy.com/legal/cookies
Personal information I collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy, Discogs, Bookogs, Ebay, PayPal and Square to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information. For example if you are ordering a custom piece or are requesting alterations and you contact me directly.
Why I need your information and how I use it
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services; and 2) Compliance with the policies of the following marketplaces that I use:
Etsy Seller Policy: https://www.etsy.com/legal/sellers/
Discogs Terms of Service: https://support.discogs.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001134454#tos
Information sharing and disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of personal information outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Marc Leigh, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at info@SuburbanAntiquarian.com Alternately, you may mail me at:
P.O. Box 72
Williamston, MI 48895
Last updated 6/28/18