Sly & The Family Stone – Dance To The Music
|1||Dance To The Music||2:59|
|3||I Ain't Got Nobody (For Real)||4:25|
|Dance To The Medley||(12:11)|
|4a||Music Is Alive|
|5||Ride The Rhythm||2:47|
|6||Color Me True||3:08|
|7||Are You Ready||2:49|
|8||Don't Burn Baby||3:13|
|9||I'll Never Fall In Love Again||3:24|
|10||Dance To The Music (Single Version In Mono)||2:57|
|11||Higher (Unissued Single Version In Mono)||2:53|
|13||We Love All||4:30|
I Can't Turn You Loose
Written-By – O. Redding*
|15||Never Do Your Woman Wrong (Instrumental)||3:33|
- Copyright (c) – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Distributed By – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Licensed From – Sony Corporation
- Licensed From – Bertelsmann AG
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – A0100784751-0101
- Produced For – Stone Flower Productions
- Produced For – Even St. Productions, Ltd.
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- A&R [Legacy A&R] – Steve Berkowitz
- Art Direction, Design – Rob Carter
- Bass, Vocals – Larry Graham
- Drums – Gregg Errico*
- Engineer [California] – Brian Ross-Myring
- Engineer [New York] – Don Puluse
- Executive-Producer [Reissue] – Glenn Stone, Jerry Goldstein
- Guitar, Vocals – Freddy Stone*
- Keyboards, Vocals – Rose Stone
- Liner Notes [Original LP Liner Notes] – Al Gee, Sly Stone
- Liner Notes [Reissue Liner Notes] – Greg Tate (2)
- Mastered By – Vic Anesini
- Photography By [All Other Photos] – Sandy Spieser*
- Photography By [Page 2] – Fred Lombardi
- Producer, Vocals, Keyboards, Guitar – Sly Stone
- Reissue Producer [Produced For Reissue By] – Bob Irwin
- Saxophone, Vocals – Jerry Martini
- Supervised By [Editing Supervision] – Marty Wekser
- Supervised By [Project Direction] – Lisa Buckler
- Trumpet – Cynthia Robinson
- Written-By – S. Stewart* (tracks: 1 to 13, 15)
Tracks 11 and 13 to 15 are previously unreleased.
Track 10 is a mono version.
Original recordings produced for Stone Flower Productions.
Executive producers for Even St. Productions, Ltd.
Mastered at Sony Music Studios, New York.
© 1968, 2007 Sony BMG Music Entertainment / Originally released 1968, originally released 1967 & released 1995, 2007. All rights reserved by Sony BMG Music Entertainment, ℗ 2007 Sony BMG Music Entertainment / Distributed by Sony BMG Music Entertainment. "Sony" and "BMG", as used in the name "Sony BMG Music Entertainment", and in the Sony BMG Music Entertainment logo are trademarks of, and are used under license from Sony Corporation and Bertelsmann AG, respectively.
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 2796-90274-2 4
- Label Code: LC00199
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC A0100784751-0101 15 A3
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94U7
We ship once a week via first class mail. Shipping weight includes the weight of packaging (ca 150 gram). Please note that double LP's and gatefold covers weigh more than the average record. Shipping costs are as follows:
Maximum Weight (in grams)/Cost
REST OF THE WORLD
Buyers pay for shipping.