New Order – Power, Corruption & Lies
Came either in a stickered outer poly bag or a stickered cover, identifying the album as well as that it was manufactured and marketed by Rough Trade's San Francisco location.
Inner sleeve text (only 2 lines of text - no country of origin printed):
Roses: Fantin-Latour (1836-1904) Canvas, 0.489 X 0.603
Reproduced by courtesy of the Trustees, The National Gallery, London.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched. 79 is etched below it.): FACTUS 12 A RE-1 AUTOMATT-PS 1608̶0̶ 79 (3)+
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): FACTUS 12 B RE-1 AUTOMATT:PS 16080(3)+
Seller's Shipping Information
All LPs will be shipped with the LP and inner sleeve secured outside of the outer sleeve all secured in a 3mm or lower plastic sleeve. This will be packed between two (in some cases more) cardboard sleeves and lastly secured in a standard LP mailer with reinforced corners. Sometimes a used LP mailer will be used, if you'd prefer a brand new one, please ask.
All LPs will ship within 1 business day of received cleared payment - in some cases I may be able to ship the same day, depends on my work load. Orders Placed on Saturday or Sunday will ship on Monday.
Shipping - United States:
- USPS First Class - $3.50 for the first 7"; $1 for each additional
- USPS Priority Mail - $6.00 for the first 7"; $2.00 for each additional
- USPS Media Mail - $4.00 for the first 12"; $1 for each additional
- USPS Priority Mail - $8.00 for the first 12"; $3.00 for each additional
- USPS First Class International - $28.00 for the first 12" - $5.00 for each additional
- USPS First Class International - $21.00 for the first 7" - $3.00 for each additional
***Disclaimer - all orders totaling in $50 USD or more are required to pay for insurance. (an additional $3.00 in the USA - automatically included for international orders) - If payment is made prior to adjusting invoice, order will be cancelled and we will have to start over.