Gord Downie* – Secret Path
I Will Not Be Struck
Bass – Charles Spearin
Lap Steel Guitar – Ohad Benchetrit
Don't Let This Touch You
Bass – Charles SpearinGuitar [Additional Guitar] – Ohad BenchetritKeyboards [Additional Keys] – Kevin Hearn
Haunt Them, Haunt Them, Haunt Them
Bass – Charles SpearinGuitar [Additional Guitar] – Ohad Benchetrit
|B4||The Only Place To Be|
Here, Here And Here
Drums – Dave "Billy Ray" Koster*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Wiener Art Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Wiener Art Inc.
- Licensed To – Arts & Crafts Productions Inc.
- Recorded At – The Bathouse
- Mixed At – The Bathouse
- Mixed At – Giant Studios
- Mastered At – The Bakery (2)
- Published By – Wiener Art Inc.
- Published By – Kevin Drew
- Copyright (c) – 171 Studios Inc.
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 147318E
- Art Direction – Jonathan Shedletzky
- Design, Layout – Isis Essery
- Engineer – Nyles Spencer
- Illustration [Graphic Novel & Illustrations] – Jeff Lemire
- Instrumentation By [All Other Instrumentation By] – Dave Hamelin, Kevin Drew
- Management – Bernie Breen, Bernie Breen Management, Eggplant Entertainment, Patrick Sambrook
- Management [Assisted By] – Jenn Pressey
- Mastered By – Eric Boulanger (2)
- Producer, Mixed By – Dave Hamelin, Kevin Drew
- Songwriter – Gord Downie*, Kevin Drew (tracks: B1 to B3, B5)
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Gord Downie*
- Words By – Gord Downie*
Ten lyric posters
Proceeds will be donated to The Gord Downie Secret Path Fund for Truth and Reconciliation
LP (in a sleeve that looks like the normal edition) and graphic novel packaged in an outer box.
The LP includes a printed inner sleeve and a printed insert.
The download code is printed within the graphc novel.
℗&© 2016 Wiener Art Inc., under exclusive license to Arts & Crafts Productions Inc.
Recorded and mixed at The Bathouse Recording Studios, Bath, ON, Canada
B2 mixed at Giant Studios, Toronto, ON, Canada
Recorded over multiple sessions:
Session 1: Nov 3 - Nov 10, 2013
Session 2: Nov 27 - Dec 2, 2013
Mix Session: Jan 23 - Feb 4, 2014
Mastered [at] The Bakery, Culver City, CA, USA
Gord Downie is managed by Patrick Sambrook, Eggplant Entertainment and Bernie Breen, Bernie Breen Management
All songs copyright 2016 Wiener Art Inc. (SOCAN/ASCAP)
Tracks B1, B2, B3, B5 copyright 2016 Wiener Art Inc. (SOCAN/ASCAP) and Kevin Drew (SOCAN)
Artwork copyright 171 Studios Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Outer box): 8 27590 12314 4
- Barcode (LP sleeve): 8 27590 12311 3
- Matrix / Runout: Bakery AC123 A 147318E1/A2
- Matrix / Runout: Bakery AC123 B-RE2 147318E2/A2
- Rights Society: SOCAN/ASCAP
- Rights Society: SOCAN
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.