David Bowie – Blue Jean
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): X501616
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): X501618
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A etched (ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀᴅɪsᴋ 0 stamps), variant 1): S • 45 • B • 8231 • 501616 • Z - 1 MASTERDISK Hw 0
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B etched (ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀᴅɪsᴋ 0 stamps), variant 1): S • 45 - B • 8231 - 501618 • Z • 1 #2 MASTERDISK Hw 0
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A etched (ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀᴅɪsᴋ 0 stamps), variant 2): S • 45 • B • 8231 • 501616 • Z - 5 MASTERDISK Hw 0
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B etched (ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀᴅɪsᴋ 0 stamps), variant 2): S • 45 • B • 8231 • 501616 • Z - 3 MASTERDISK Hw 0
- Pressing Plant ID (Runouts, stamped): 0
- Rights Society: ASCAP
> ALL OUR INTERNATIONAL MAIL IS SENT USING AIRMAIL - UK MAIL IS ROYAL MAIL 2ND CLASS
> IF YOU REQUIRE TRACKED POSTAGE PLEASE ENSURE YOU SELECT THIS OPTION AT CHECKOUT.
> TRACKED SHIPPING IS COMPULSORY FOR ALL ORDERS OVER £40 AND TO COUNTRIES IN SOUTH AMERICA, MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA AND SOME SE ASIA
> PRICES ARE PER DISC - SO DOUBLE ALBUMS/CDS COUNT AS 2 , TRIPLE ALBUMS/CDS COUNT AS 3 ETC
> ANY CUSTOMS CHARGES INCURRED IN THE COUNTRY OF DELIVERY ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER. ANY RETURN CHARGES DUE TO THE REFUSAL OF PAYMENT OF IMPORT DUTIES WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM FINAL REFUND ON RETURN OF PARCEL.
WHEN WILL WE SHIP YOUR ORDER?
We own, store and grade all our music which means we ship our orders usually no more than 3 working days after your order is received. Working days are Monday to Friday. We do not tend to operate at weekends.
WHY BUY FROM BACK BAY RECORDS?
* Everything we have listed in our store we have in stock right now. No delays, no dropshipping.
* We are a family owned store and all our records are personally graded by us, we have collected records for almost 40 years.
* We show our shipping rates upfront and allow instant checkout. No waiting around for confirmation, no hidden charges and no digging for rates.
* We use top quality media boxes with added stiffeners , labelling and packaging to ensure your purchase arrives safely.
* We communicate quickly with our customers right through the order process.
* We are also long time record collectors. We treat our customers in the same way we would expect to be treated. That means we grade carefully and in the case of any issues , we deal with them promptly and professionally.
* We have a huge range of music from all over the world with some of the lowest international shipping rates on Discogs.
SOME ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
* WE SHIP TO YOUR DISCOGS ADDRESS - PLEASE ENSURE THIS IS CORRECT WHEN PLACING ORDERS - THANKS :)
* Sleeve GENERIC condition means that the record comes in a plain or company sleeve, not a picture sleeve
* Please note that deliveries to South America, Russia, Ukraine, Italy, South Africa often take extended times due to local customs delays.
BULK ORDER PRICES
In addtion to some great standard shipping rates , we can also ship larger order by courier with some great workl rates. The prices below provide an indication of cost but we'll always confirm exact amount at point of order.
EUROPEAN UNION CUSTOMERS
France Bulk - Up to 60 LPs or around 200 7" Singles - £20
Spain Bulk - Up to 60 LPs or around 200 7" Singles - £20
Italy Bulk - Up to 60 LPs or around 200 7" Singles - £20
Germany Bulk - Up to 60 LPs or around 200 7" Singles - £20
Portugal Bulk - Up to 60 LPs or around 200 7" Singles - £20
Ireland Bulk - Up to 60 LPs or around 200 7" Singles - £20
Bulk Shipping Prices Available for most other EU countries - Please Ask - Generally between £20 and £35 depending on Country of residence in EU
USA Bulk - Up to 60 LPs or around 200 7" Singles - £55
Canada Bulk - Up to 60 LPs or around 200 7" Singles - £55
Japan Bulk - Up to 60 LPs or around 200 7" Singles - £80
Australia Bulk - Up to 60 LPs or around 200 7" Singles - £80
Bulk Shipping Prices Available for most other countries - Please Ask
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM for latest additions, offers and cool stuff
GUIDE TO GRADING
Mint - Brand New
Near Mint - Used but in an almost new condition
VG+ : CD will have some light marks or scuffs as will case. Inners will have some light wear.
VG : CD will have multiple surface marks which will not affect play, Case and inners will have heavier sign of wear.
ALL CDS ARE COVERED BY OUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE AND WILL BE REPLACED OR REFUNDED WHERE ANY PLAYBACK FAULT OCCURS
M - Mint - We only use this grading if we know a product is new and unplayed and in perfect condition
NM - Near Mint - The product is "as new" and will have no visible marks or scratches.
VG+ Media may have some very light surface marks which do not affect play. Sleeve may have some minor wear around edges or small creases.
VG Media will have some light scratches or marks which may create some background noise but record will play without skipping. Sleeve may some wear and tear, spine splits, creases etc.
G - Will play all the way through without skipping, but will contain some pops, clicks and background noise. Surface will have a number of scuffs, scratches. Please note we don't list trashed records, we bin them, so even G+ should be very playable.
CD - All CDs are graded by CD itself and Booklets/Inserts. We do not grade jewel cases (although we do ensure any cases are not broken).
We try very hard to grade as accurately as possible. However, in the unlikely event you are not happy with your purchase just get in touch via Discogs. We will ALWAYS sort it out for you.
We only accept Paypal as a form of payment. All orders should be paid within 3 days. If there are any issues in completing your order please let us know. Failure to complete purchases without communication will lead to automatic negative feedback when we cancel orders, which may impact your ability to purchase from this site.
Collection of Personal Information
When You purchase items using Discogs, they collect certain additional Personal Information some of which is provided to us in order to complete your order.:(Name,Address,email,Contact Number). We do not collect or store any purchaser payment information, such as credit card information. This information is provided directly to Paypal by the purchaser with no interaction by or through us.
If You send Us an email with a question or support issue, We collect: Your email address and other information You provide for the purpose of responding to Your question.
When you place an order with us through Discogs, Discogs provides us with information (Name,Address,Contact Number,email)) for the purpose of completing the order you have placed.. Paypal provides us with information (Name, Address, Contact number, email) for the purpose of completing the order you have placed and confirming payment has been made. Your name and address will be used to complete the delivery of your order. Your email may be used if we require to contact you about your order. Telephone numbers are only used where the local delivery company require a contact number in case of difficulties in delivering your order. We keep Your Personal Information as long as necessary to complete the order you have placed with us.
We Ourselves do not collect Personal Information about You from any source other than information You provide via Discogs and Paypal for the sole purpose of shipping your order and any further communication required to complete your order.
We do not otherwise share Your information with any third parties.
We do not provide or sell email address to any third party.
We do not provide or sell Your Personal Information or any other information You have provided to Us to any third party for direct marketing or advertising purposes.