The Rolling Stones – No Spare Parts
No Spare Parts
Bass – Bill WymanDrums – Charlie WattsElectric Guitar – Ronnie Wood*Electric Piano – Mick JaggerPedal Steel Guitar – Ronnie Wood*Piano [Acoustic] – Keith RichardsTambourine – Mick JaggerVocals – Mick Jagger
Before They Make Me Run
Backing Vocals – Keith Richards, Mick Jagger, Ronnie Wood*Bass Guitar – Bill WymanDrums – Charlie WattsGuitar – Keith Richards, Ronnie Wood*Vocals – Mick Jagger
- Licensed To – Universal International Music B.V.
- Copyright (c) – Promotone B.V.
- Published By – Promopub B.V.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – Pathé-Marconi Studios
- Recorded At – Le Fork Studios
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Recorded At – Berkeley Street Studio
- Manufactured By – www.gzvinyl.com
- Pressed By – GZ Digital Media – 96277H
- Artwork – Peter Corriston
- Edited By [Digital] – Stewart Whitmore
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen (tracks: A)
- Mixed By – Bob Clearmountain (tracks: A)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Brandon Duncan
- Photography – Helmut Newton
- Producer – Chris Kimsey (tracks: A), Don Was (tracks: A), The Glimmer Twins
- Recorded By – Chris Kimsey (tracks: A)
- Recorded By [Assistant, Overdubs] – Phil Joly (tracks: A)
- Recorded By [Overdubs] – Krish Sharma (tracks: A), Matt Clifford (tracks: A)
- Written-By – M. Jagger - K. Richards*
Side A published by Promopub B.V.
Side B published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
Side A recorded at Pathe-Marconi Studios, Paris. Overdubs recorded at Le Fork Studios, France, Electric Lady, NY and Berkeley St, LA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 02527 88068 6
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side): WWW.GZVINYL.COM-278068-A 96277H1/B
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side): 2788068-B 96277H2/C
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Label Code: LC00485
We ship once a week via first class mail. Shipping weight includes the weight of packaging (ca 150 gram). Please note that double LP's and gatefold covers weigh more than the average record. Shipping costs are as follows:
Maximum Weight (in grams)/Cost
REST OF THE WORLD
Buyers pay for shipping.