Scissor Sisters – Magic Hour
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Polydor Ltd.
- Recorded At – Discoball Jazzfest
- Recorded At – Stratosphere Sound
- Recorded At – Sarm West Studios
- Recorded At – New Home
- Mastered At – The Edit Suite
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Cherry River Music Co.
- Published By – John Legend Publishing
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Kobalt
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – More Water from Nazareth Publishing
- Published By – I Like Turtles Music
- Published By – Fists Of Fury Music
- Artwork – Neil Krug
- Design – Trevor Tarczynski
- Engineer [Additional] – Angelo Vasquez, Jean-Luc Cohen
- Executive-Producer – Amanda Ghost
- Management [Big Life Management] – Jazz Summers
- Management [Scissor Sisters Inc.] – Aimee Phillips
- Mastered By – Nigel Walton
- Performer [Scissor Sisters Are] – Ana Matronic, Babydaddy, Del Marquis, Jake Shears
"Baby Come Home"
John Legend appears courtesy of Getting Out Out Dreams and Columbia Records
Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd./Cherry River Music o/b/o John Legend Publishing (BMI)
"Keep Your Shoes On", "Only The Horses", "Best In Me" and "Somewhere"
Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd./Copyright Control admin. by Kobalt
Produced for The Neptunes
Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd. / EMI April Music Inc. o/b/o itself and More Water From Nazareth (ASCAP)
"Year Of Living Dangerously"
Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd. / I Like Turtles Music
"Let's Have A Kiki", "San Luis Obispo", "Self Control", "Let's Have A Kiki" and "F*** Yeah"
Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd., Copyright Control admin. by Kobalt, Copyright Control
"The Secret Life Of Letters"
Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd. / Fists Of Fury Music (BMI)
All songs recorded at Discoball Jazzfest Studios and Stratosphere in New York, SARM in London and New Home in Berlin
Mastered at The Edit Suite except track 7 mastered at The Exchange
℗© 2012 Polydor Ltd. (UK), Licensed in the U.S. to Casablanca Records, A division of UMG Recordings, Inc. 1755 Broadway, New Your, NY 10019. Distributed By Universal Music Distribution.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 6 02537 05007 9
- Barcode (Text): 602537050079
- ASIN: B007ZKY7XO
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.