|A1||–Serge Gainsbourg & Jane Birkin||Je T'Aime... Moi Non Plus (I Love You... Me, Not Anymore)||4:25|
|A2||–Serge Gainsbourg||L'Anamour (The Love)||2:39|
|A3||–Jane Birkin||Orang Outan (Orangutan)||2:25|
|A4||–Serge Gainsbourg||Sous Le Soleil Exactement (Underneath The Sun Exactly)||2:48|
|A6||–Serge Gainsbourg & Jane Birkin||69 Année Érotique (69 The Erotic Year)||3:19|
|B1||–Jane Birkin||Jane B (After A Prelude Of Chopîn)
Music By – Chopin*
|B3||–Jane Birkin||Le Canari Est Sur Le Balcon (The Canary Is On The Balcony)||2:18|
|B4||–Serge Gainsbourg||Les Sucettes (The Little Sweets)||2:28|
- Record Company – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Licensed From – Universal Music Enterprises
- Copyright (c) – Light In The Attic Records & Distribution, LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Music France
- Published By – Painted Desert Music Corp.
- Published By – Bonus Music
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing
- Lacquer Cut At – Nashville Record Productions
- Remastered At – Elysian Masters
- Published By – Melody Nelson Publishing
- Published By – Sidonie
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music France
- Published By – Transatlantic (5)
- Published By – Universal MCA Music Publishing France
- Recorded At – Fontana Studios
- Recorded At – Chappell Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Gaîté
- Arranged By – Arthur Greenslade (tracks: 1 to 10), Michel Colombier (tracks: 11)
- Design [Re-release] – Pacific Standard (2), Strath Shepard
- Executive-Producer – Josh Wright, Matt Sullivan (4)
- Illustration [Illustrations] – Drew Christie
- Lacquer Cut By – WG*
- Liner Notes – Andy Beta
- Photography By – Kieron Tyler, Strath Shepard, Will Tyler (2)
- Photography By [Gatefold Photo] – Richard Sterling
- Producer – Jean-Claude Desmarty
- Reissue Producer – Matt Sullivan (4)
- Reissue Producer [Assistant] – Kate Peterson
- Remastered By – Dave Cooley
- Translated By [Lyrics] – Cathy Rigot, Pol Leygonie, Sandy Wilson (2)
- Written-By – Serge Gainsbourg
Tracks A1, A3 to A5, B1 to B4 recorded at Fontana studios, London, on the 12th & 19th of November & 16th, 17th, & 18th of December 1968.
Tracks A2 & A6 recorded at Chappell studios, London on the 12th of November 1968, originally released on Sp Philips 370-751 ℗ December 1968.
Track B5 recorded at La Gaité studio, Paris in January 1968, originally released on Sp Serge Gainsbourg - Bande Originale Du Film "Manon 70" ℗ March 1968.
Remastered from the original tapes.
Gatefold LP includes insert with new detailed liner notes and English / French lyrics.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 8 26853 0048 1 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 0826853004817
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): B001 1399-01-A WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): B001 1399-01-B ⓤ
- Rights Society: B.I.E.M.
- Rights Society: BMI
Seller's Shipping Information
Here's the important shipping info:
IMPORTANT: Yo Homies, IMA is NOT responsible for tariffs, fees or potential DAMAGES associated with shipping. By purchasing and shipping this product, the customer assumes sole risk of shipping-related damages and sole responsibility for any and all taxes, fees, duties and customs issues.....If you're the PARANOID type you better throw some EXTRA BONES for INSURANCE .....*add $4 for insurance on records under $100 ... I got insurance if i sell you some thing over $100 .... fAIR???????
Just a FYI .. i use the address that is provided by DISCOG ... if your address or name is different please let me know .......
SHIPPING FOR CASSETTE TAPES IS:USA $3.50, CANADA/MEXICO $10, REST OF WORLD $15
$5 Per LP domestic media mail -
$3.50 per CD
*add $1 for each additional LP/CD
*note for US buyer ... i only do tracking on orders over $30 .... if you want tracking and your order is under $30 please add $1
*add $4 for insurance on records under $100
$25 LP overseas airmail (***THIS SHIPPING PRICE HAS NO TRACKING #***)
$15 CD overseas airmail
Add $5 for each additional LP
***********fyi ....insurance/tracking is like double and there's no tracking unless you get this level of shipping according to the USPS .... i shipped 3 Eleh records the other day (Feb 3rd 2014) to Norway ... it cost $30 for regular shipping ... the only way to track/insurance is the highest intl shipping level which was close to $60 .... just a fyi***************
**** But there is an alternative i found for international .. it's called Register Mail it cost an extra $14 .... this means that it will take longer to get to destination ... but according to post office each person has to sign for it .. so it's considered more secure .... let me know and i'll add this on *****
$15 to Canada
*****Note to Overseas ... If i go to the post office and it's a big difference in what i quoted you i'll refund you some shipping money ... also I have no control over the postal service, custom holdup, etc .... please be aware that it could take anywhere from 1-2 weeks to 4-6 weeks for arrival .... I send all records relativity soon after receiving paypal payments ... and every record i've shipped overseas has eventually made it to it's destination ... you can check all of my feedback and most of them comment on how fast i ship ... i live in a fairly small town and the post office is close by and convienent... so please be patient .... ALSO THE SHIPPING PRICE HAS NO TRACKING# ... IF YOU WANT TRACKING PLEASE MAKE A REQUEST THE PRICE I'VE BEEN QUOTED IS USUALLY DOUBLE..
BUT there is an alternative i found for international .. it's called REGISTERED MAILl it cost an extra $14 .... this means that it will take longer to get to destination ... but according to post office each person has to sign for it .. so it's considered more secure .... let me know and i'll add this on *****
also i do reuse/recycle record mailer that get sent to me .. by turning them inside out and using the other side ..if this bothers you let me know and i'll use a brand new mailer .......
Thank you and Sincerely, Hien!