Dropkick Murphys – 11 Short Stories Of Pain & Glory
The Lonesome Boatman
Written-By – Finbar Furey
|A2||Rebels With A Cause|
|A5||First Class Loser|
|A6||Paying My Way|
I Had A Hat
Written-By – James Mooney (3)
|B2||Kicked To The Curb|
You'll Never Walk Alone
Written-By – Richard Rodgers & Oscar Hammerstein II*
Until The Next Time
Written-By [Embodies Portions Of The Composition Entitled We'll Meet Again] – Hugh Charles*, Ross Parker
- Distributed By – Alternative Distribution Alliance
- Manufactured By – Alternative Distribution Alliance
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Born & Bred Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dropkick Murphys Partnership
- Copyright (c) – Born & Bred Records
- Copyright (c) – Dropkick Murphys Partnership
- Published By – Boston Scally Punk
- Published By – Williamson Music
- Published By – Banshee Music Ltd.
- Published By – Jerry Vogel Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Music Sales Corp.
- Recorded At – Sonic Ranch Studios
- Recorded At – Q Division Studios
- Mixed At – Chateau Trumfio
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Backing Vocals [Backup Vocals] – Anthony Dooley, Bryan Hinkley, George Brenner (2), Jay Cannava, Jesse Ahern, Jimmy Stebar, Jon Marcantonio, Katelyn Sullivan, Larry Regan (2), Mike Bloom (4), Paul Dooley (5), Quinn Smith, Sandra Squires
- Bagpipes – Lee Forshner (tracks: A3, B3, B5)
- Booking [International] – Dave Chumbley, Ed Sellers
- Booking [North America] – Larry Webman, Marty Diamond (2)
- Design [Front And Back Cover Designed By] – Jason Lowery (2)
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Matt Kelly (3)
- Electric Guitar [Telecaster Guitar], Mandolin, Tenor Banjo, Acoustic Guitar, Piano, Autoharp, Guitar [12-string], Harmonica, Backing Vocals – Jeff Darosa
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Accordion, Banjo, Bouzouki, Piano, Organ [Farfisa Organ], Mellotron, Percussion, Whistle [Whistles], Backing Vocals – Tim Brennan
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals – James Lynch
- Engineer [Assistant], Backing Vocals [Backup Vocals] – Griffin Bach
- Engineer [Assistant], Technician [Drum Technician] – Charles Godfrey
- Engineer, Backing Vocals [Backup Vocals] – Pete Robertson
- Lacquer Cut By – Ray Janos
- Layout [Package], Design [Inside Panels] – Forefathers
- Lead Vocals – Al Barr
- Lead Vocals, Bass Guitar – Ken Casey
- Legal – Tamara Milagros-Butler
- Management – Cast Management, Jeff Castelaz
- Management [Business] – Scott Padell
- Mastered By – Joe LaPorta
- Mixed By – Ryan Mall
- Photography By [Band Photo] – Tobias Sutter
- Producer, Mixed By, Percussion, Backing Vocals [Backup Vocals] – Ted Hutt
- Technician [Q Division Assistant] – Matt Beaudoin
- Technician [Sonic Ranch Assistant] – Mario Ramirez (3)
- Technician [Studio Guitar Tech], Production Manager – Greg "Grizz" Middleton*
- Tour Manager – Evan Tolonen
- Written-By – Barr* (tracks: A2 to A6, B2, B4, B5), Lynch* (tracks: A2 to A6, B2, B4, B5), Darosa* (tracks: A2 to A6, B2, B4, B5), Casey* (tracks: A2 to A6, B2, B4, B5), Kelly* (tracks: A2 to A6, B2, B4, B5), Brennan* (tracks: A2 to A6, B2, B4, B5)
Made in USA.
The back cover of this release has "SIDE B" listed next to track 6 which is actually the last track on Side A (track A6), Side B (track B1) begins with track 7 as listed on the back cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Sticker on shrink, scanned): 767615665320
- Barcode (Sticker on shirnk, text): 7 67615 66532 0
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched except "sᴛᴇʀʟɪɴɢ" stamped): BB-007 LP-16-0219A RJ sᴛᴇʀʟɪɴɢ 26741.1(3)..
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched except "sᴛᴇʀʟɪɴɢ" stamped): BB-007 LP-16-0219B RJ sᴛᴇʀʟɪɴɢ 26741.2(3)..
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: IMRO
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.